Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm looking forward to 'Luck'. You can see a small video about it here.

It looks like a good concept and I'm hoping it will be worth a watch when it comes on (January 2012).

The pilot episode will be directed by Michael Mann and the cast includes Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte.

Holy Flying Circus on BBC4 on weds at 21:00

Telling the story of Monty Python... On quick look the characters playing Palin and Cleese have the mannerisms and the look so it should be worth a watch ... If it is like the Eric and Ernie show BBC4 did it will be very good

Just started watching dexter and a third of a way through sason 2. Really enjoying it and its great TV but there are huge gaps and leaps of faith needed to believe it so its not up there with Sopranos or the wire

just acquired breaking bad, what is it like, without ruining it for me?

and is it easy to get into?

Yes after about 30 minutes you'll be right into it.

Enjoy the ride.

Never watched it but I go the the first 5 seasons ready to watch now with Dexter, Homeland, Terra Nova, nightmare in Suburbia, Australia Crime and Investigation, nightmare next door, Neighbours & others filling the gaps.

It's a long winter ahead :D

The latest episode of How To Make It In America was ace.... Lake Bell has a cracking pair.

I'm not sure how much producing Mark Wahlberg does, but he puts his names to some really good shows.

Entourage, HTMIIA, Boardwalk Empire.

The latest episode of How To Make It In America was ace.... Lake Bell has a cracking pair.

I'm not sure how much producing Mark Wahlberg does, but he puts his names to some really good shows.

Entourage, HTMIIA, Boardwalk Empire.

What a pair indeed.

Just started watching dexter and a third of a way through sason 2. Really enjoying it and its great TV but there are huge gaps and leaps of faith needed to believe it

really, such as?

In series one there are big parts that just seem to unbelivable. Sorry but some of this may be spoilers so ill right it in a round about way

The recovery of a certain body from the ocean floor by the main bad guy. How? Not **** possible without a lot of eqiuptment

He knows the guy is coing into his apartment fairly regularly. Why not set up a camera?

How does the main character repeatedly get hold of the drugs to knock people out without somethign flagging up?

Dexter never wears a hair net or covers his hairin anyway when killing. DNA everywhere. Even after clearing a room of the sheets he would be leaving dna.

Not one one the ppl he kills has had anyne report them missing or anything, I know theyre bad people but its likely one of them would have had someone report them.

Its just not as tidy a show as some others such as the wire, but thatmakes it lighter and an easier watch. I love the show but I just cant rate it up there with the wire or sopranos

Just started watching dexter and a third of a way through sason 2. Really enjoying it and its great TV but there are huge gaps and leaps of faith needed to believe it

really, such as?

Yup, Dexter has always been like that though; just fun.

SPOILERS

Dexter managed to make an old bloke not only have a heart attack with just a pillow but then clear up all the injuries of a car crash previously; never mind the fact that never has a job to do.

Watched Episode 1 of Breaking Bad last night. Brilliant, super funny and the main bloke is fantastic.

On the subject of Dexter, the reason he does not worry about his hair is because he wraps the room in plastic and folds it in afterwards thus collecting any stray DNA Once this is burnt is a good way and disposed of then this is good enough. Don't forget that he appears at a lot of his own crime scenes so from the moment he arrives Dexter's DNA is irrelevant as he is on the job.

He works in a lab so I would say it's easy to get drugs of that sort. Enough people get hold of Rohypnol who don't have anything to do with lab work.

Don't spoil Dexter, I thought it was live

:D

Anyone else finding Dexter a bit boring this year? Its just more of the same, can see it being the last series....

Not really, I do fine the way he kills people boring though. A plastic covered room is a good start but some of the people get done in under 2 seconds. No imagination. Like the tooth guy, dentistry is on a plate there.

Is is it just me :cry:

Anyone else finding Dexter a bit boring this year? Its just more of the same, can see it being the last series....

All of the seaons of Dexter have started pretty slow. I really recommend waiting for it end and then watching at pace, instead of one episode per week. Its so much more satisfying.

Â