Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

finished penny dreaful series 2

even better than the 1st, did well to develop vanessa but then shift the focus on to characters other than sir malcom, not all the john claire stuff worked (although the scenes between him and vanessa in the tunnels were good) and the billie piper / julian grey stuff was a bit shit

the main story arc was very good

episode 3 of Borgen, enjoyable so far

It's brilliant. One of the best series I've seen.

Cant believe I put it off for so long after 5 episodes its addictive so far

As a political drama its a million miles better than House of Cards

Enjoyed first season of house of cards but a bored in to the second one. Haven't got the desire to keep watching.

The third series makes the second look like some of the best TV ever made so if you're not enjoying it now I'd cut your losses.

• Like 1

Started agent Carter, lilyhammer and sense 8

Not sure what to make of agent Carter, 3 episodes in and it's not really got going, it's not as bad as agents of shield but the lack of heroes in it makes it a bit boring, needs to crank up the marvel stuff soon, not expecting cap but it needs more hydra

Lilyhammer I'm one episode in, it's a bit hammy, Silvio cranks up the Italian mobster stereotype to 11,, it's not too serious

Sense 8, it's convoluted and a bit of nonsense really and 2 episodes in it's still trying to explain its self, got me interested though

Also finished empire, which is absolutely **** terrible but I really enjoyed it! The acting is shocking, the stories are daft, it's full of racism towards white people but there was just something about it me and the missus enjoyed

Enjoyed first season of house of cards but a bored in to the second one. Haven't got the desire to keep watching.

Same here, although I got through season 2 I have no desire to watch series 3

its also the sillyness of it all. the 1st 2 seasons were good and then hit a slippery slope like all fish out of water shows do

Compare that to Welcome to Sweden which is similar concept -minus the gangster angle but also as self indulgent but nowhere near as fun 

Edited by Zatman

Â