Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Cannot wait for Californication, think its my fave american program atm, such a badass program :D when does it start up again?

First 2 episodes leaked onto the net about 3 weeks ago, it aired proper this week I think.

Available from all the usual places ;-)

Cheers, will look into it, glad its back on. I need to watch some more breaking bad aswell.

How I Met Your Mother

Two And A Half Men

Lie To Me

CSI NY

CSI

Community ---- Great Show

The Big Bang Theory

Criminal Minds

Modern Family

...And a couple others that I have missed. Recommend them all, Community is great though, but best show on for me is How I Met Your Mother, it's just a class above everything else.

I wish more people would watch Community. The paintball episode (Modern Warfare) is one of the best 22 minutes of T.V. I've seen in ages.

Modern Family is absolutely hilarious. Once you get used to the characters they're all really funny in their own way.

Extremely good television.

The guy who plays Phil Dunphy is brilliant IMO. His delivery and timing is spot on every time.

Why is it American TV is so much better than the UKs?

$$$$$

I wish more people would watch Community. The paintball episode (Modern Warfare) is one of the best 22 minutes of T.V. I've seen in ages.

That is the only episode I've ever seen, was randomnly on TV here. It was awesome, but I doubt any episode will top it, so I haven't actively searched for more.

The Boondocks - possibly the funniest adult cartoon I have ever seen. Samuel L Jackson is in it sometimes and he does the voice for this white burglar guy. It also stars Lil wayne. If anyone has watched Metalocalypse then you might agree that its a Hip-hop version of that. Manga/anime style animation. SOOOO DAMN FUNNY! especially 'Uncle Ruckus'

Seriously this carton beats family guy, south park, and the simpsons any day!

The Boondocks - possibly the funniest adult cartoon I have ever seen. Samuel L Jackson is in it sometimes and he does the voice for this white burglar guy. It also stars Lil wayne. If anyone has watched Metalocalypse then you might agree that its a Hip-hop version of that. Manga/anime style animation. SOOOO DAMN FUNNY! especially 'Uncle Ruckus'

Seriously this carton beats family guy, south park, and the simpsons any day!

has any one watched broadwalk empire?

I've seen the adverts for it and it looks kinda like a gangster programme? I love the mafia films and series such as the sopranos so I wondered if it was worth watching?

Anyone else watching Episodes on BBC2???

It's quite good and very funny in places!

I have watched the first one and I liked it, quite funny(second one on sky plus going to watch tonight)

has any one watched broadwalk empire?

I've seen the adverts for it and it looks kinda like a gangster programme? I love the mafia films and series such as the sopranos so I wondered if it was worth watching?

yes and its very good IMO its got the same self contained episode set up that the sopranos had as opposed to the cliff hanging bollocks that i hate, it doesnt twist and turn everywhere it just plays out

very watchable, i didnt find the sets as mind blowing as the reviews made out but the performances are spot on, the characters are mostly interesting its very well paced the history is interesting (if you do watch it nucky is only based on a real life person but the new york / chicago lot are all real AFAIK) plus there are alot of tits in it, which IMO is never a bad thing

id rate it just short of the wire and mad men, nothing comes close to the sopranos

Â