Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

A prequel to Blood and Sand, "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" focuses on the House of Batiatus, in the days before Spartacus arrived. Hannah's Batiatus is not yet the head of the family, or the ludus. Gannicus is the undisputed lead gladiator in the Ludus, but in the class-conscious world of ancient Capua, the House of Batiatus still hasn't earned the respect of local society, or the right for its gladiators to fight in the championship bouts. Gannicus must survive the arena to not only keep his place in the ludus but also rise to become the champion in all of Capua.

Coming out in Janurary, can't wait, loved the first season, and still hope they continue the story in the future hopefully when Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) recovers.

I watched this thing on SyFy it was called: The Lost Future.

At first I thought, meh SyFy movie type thing, it's going to be real cheesy and poorly made, but I just couldn't turn the darn thing off...Had me gripped almost right away, it's not something I would normally watch, but it's well worth watching.

Here is a review someone wrote.

Many of the SyFy Channel's original made-for-TV movies have been disappointing, to say the least. Their latest entry however, "The Lost Future", proved to be fairly entertaining. Which is something to say since I'm not usually into post-apocalypse-themed movies. Here are some observations:

1) special effects - though there were not that many required, the ones present were well done, eg. the big monster-creature. The cinematography was good also. 2) acting - decent and believable. 3) story line - starts out with clan interaction followed by its relationship to the tribe. Then branches out to conflict with main enemy, then adds additional allies (and adversaries). The Huck Finn raft was a nice touch.

This movie seemed more believable and "realistic" than other SyFy movies, albeit at the end the future still seems pretty lost to me. All-in-all, "The Lost Future" was a step above the usual SyFy movie fare.

You can watch it here

GF recently got me into NCIS. Going through the first season - really quite excellent so far, formulaic at times but the cast are instantly likeable which always helps!

My wife got me into that as well, very enjoyable programme on series 8 now

That with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon?

That's the one.

Only caught it for the first time this week (I'm usually out on a Monday). Very good.

It is a very good programme, thought it was a little slow at first but its just cool

Boardwalk empire and Dexter both excellent as usual this week.

Anyone know how many Dexter seasons left after this one?

Waiting impatiently for the next Breaking Bad season. Utterly brilliant tv. Go watch and stick with it if it doesnt grab you at first.

When did broadwalk empire start or is this off the internet thingy

Boardwalk empire and Dexter both excellent as usual this week.

Anyone know how many Dexter seasons left after this one?

Waiting impatiently for the next Breaking Bad season. Utterly brilliant tv. Go watch and stick with it if it doesnt grab you at first.

When did broadwalk empire start or is this off the internet thingy

Boardwalk empire

Just watch the megavideo links they're safe...Well some of the others are ok too, but I always tend to stick to the megavideo ones.

here

Extreme Fisting with Robson Green

Even though it's not something particually appealing to me he is quite infectious and makes the show entertaining

I bet he does.

Â