Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone watched mad dogs any idea what the end was all about? I don't like the trend of ending a tv series with a figure it out yourself ending , when you have invested time into a series I think you deserve a better payoff then some random end and a get out of it's what you make of it

Agreed was a very weird way to end it.

returned-slate._V360666706_SX385_SY342_.

WOW

An incredible French show with unbelievable TV tekkers.

Atmospheric, creepy, incredible music and all set in a stunning location in a town in the Alps.

Although the storyline of people returning from the dead is very different, if your fans of The Killing or The Bridge I still fail to see how you won't like it.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure the voice over guy said before the show that we'd find out...

...how Sherlock survived his suicidal jump off the building, but we didn't! I feel somewhat cheated.

Aside from that the episode was enjoyable enough. I like that he's the arrogant sociopath with a god complex like he is in the books.

Looking for a new comedy show around 20-30min long. Preferably without a laugh track.

Seen: Curb, Sunny in P, Arrested Dev, Party Down, Parks and Rec, New Girl, Workaholics, The League.

Maybe time for some British series? Any tips?

Looking for a new comedy show around 20-30min long. Preferably without a laugh track.

Seen: Curb, Sunny in P, Arrested Dev, Party Down, Parks and Rec, New Girl, Workaholics, The League.

How I met your mother, IT crowd??

Neither are great, but have their moments. If you're open to longer shows, there are more options as well..

Some British comedies that made me laugh are Red Dwarf, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, The league of Gentlemen and Psychoville. At one time I used to like Brasseye and The Day Today, but re-watching them recently I thought they'd dated pretty bad, but I think a lot of people still really enjoy them so you never know.

The Larry Sanders Show.

I'm pretty sure the voice over guy said before the show that we'd find out...

...how Sherlock survived his suicidal jump off the building, but we didn't! I feel somewhat cheated.

Aside from that the episode was enjoyable enough. I like that he's the arrogant sociopath with a god complex like he is in the books.

I assumed that the final "explanation" - after all the 'fan' ones - was the correct one? Dived onto the inflatable mattress, got the cyclist to knock over Watson to buy time,  acted dead, switched the corpse with the lookalike from his mate's morgue. You think not?

Â