UEFA Champions League final

norton65ca

Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?

• Internazionale Milan
    • Bayern Munchen

Saturday evening at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

Well, anyone care about this contest of minnows?

Inter or Bayern? I personally find it hard to get behind either side to be honest but I'll pick Inter because they've been waiting longer lol

Thoughts? I'm a little surprised there's no thread, I did go back four pages...

Having both won the league and domestic cup double in their respective countries, they are playing off for the treble too.

I fancy Inter to win it though. Bayern are missing Ribery, José has a knack of getting his teams to step up for the big big games.

Der Bavarians.. I hope they win it and Mourinho shuts the **** up for a change. He has gotten bigger than the clubs he has managed. Its an absolute **** circus with him and his megalomaniac rants in the media. Bayern's victory will also be a vindication of passing football over Mourinho's cynical , attritional brand of 'football'.

**** you Jose. C'mon Bayern!

What would be really good would be the honest opinion of an unbiased observer with experience of such finals

Manchester United should be playing Inter, claims Red Nosed Drunk

Fergie is backing José Mourinho to guide Internazionale to victory in tomorrow's Champions League final against Bayern Munich at the Bernabéu. However, he still has a feeling of regret that Inter find themselves playing Bayern rather than his Manchester United side.

The Germans knocked United out in the quarter-final, but Ferguson believes his team should have won the tie, pointing to the dismissal of Rafael da Silva as part of the problem.

"We should have been in that final," he said. "We murdered Bayern Munich and just didn't have the luck on the night and had a terrible refereeing decision against us in the game that changed the whole course of it. If you look at Bayern in all the games this season, they have carried a bit of luck. Maybe their name's on the cup.

"But, make no mistake – Inter are the better team. Inter are a very, very good team. Mourinho has changed that whole club around. I think they are the best team. They can win it but Bayern are carrying luck and you just worry about that."

So I'm cheering for bayern.

I never ever bet against Jose. I said Inter would win against Chelsea when most said they wouldn't and I said the same against Barca when even more people wrote them off and I will say the same today, Inter will win.

I never ever bet against Jose. I said Inter would win against Chelsea when most said they wouldn't and I said the same against Barca when even more people wrote them off and I will say the same today, Inter will win.

Similar to what I have told my mate the whole way through the competition. Wasn't sure on the Barca one but never underestimate Mourinho.

Teams

Bayern Munich: Butt, Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber, Robben, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Altintop, Muller, Olic. Subs: Rensing, Gorlitz, Klose, Pranjic, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Eto'o, Sneijder, Pandev, Milito. Subs: Toldo, Cordoba, Stankovic, Muntari, Mariga, Materazzi, Balotelli.

Â