UEFA Champions League final

norton65ca

Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?

• Internazionale Milan
    • Bayern Munchen

José's record is incredible. He has won every major honour in Portuguese, English, Italian and European football. Six league titles, five domestic cups, two Champions league titles, one UEFA cup. He hasnt even been a manager for ten years yet.

What was the line of fit girls in front of the award stage about? That gay guy crying and videoing the celebrations annoyed me. Did that suit steward really think that he could tell Jose where to go?

Milito is a very, very good player. I was surprised it took this long for someone big to buy him really, he's knocked around half decent teams in Europe for most of his career, but almost always looked good. Not too much pace sadly and already 30 odd.

Game was a bit of a non entity to my mind after the first goal - Inter's defence is probably one of the best in Europe right now, and Bayern were always going to struggle to score, more so with they'd conceded, and thats how it played out.

Schweinsteiger has been anonymous tonight.

Not that surprising, he's really not all that. I had to stifle a snigger when the commentary mentioned he might be German captain this summer.

Could you imagine foreign fans knowing much about Darren Fletcher or Carrick, for example?
All the people in my local in barca are fully aware of gabby, young and milner. And they know all about Big John.

That's only because of the drunk propped up at the bar going on about them all the time. :mrgreen:

As I said, don't bet against Jose.

I've been saying on here all season he would be off to Real next and often told I was crazy, that it would never happen.

Well it seems its about to and despite the fact Barca have a great side if Jose arrives at Madrid I think they will win the title in his first season.

Who said you were crazy? It's been an open secret that José would be leaving Italy at the end of this season for pretty much the entire season. If you look at where he could go the only realistic options were Liverpool and Real Madrid, and given the massive decline in Liverpool's standing both on and off the pitch since the turn of the year then Madrid was looking ever more likely.

I've been saying on here all season he would be off to Real next and often told I was crazy, that it would never happen.

Eh? I dont think you were told that actually. It was obvious he was wanting to leave Italy, it was obvious that Real would probably have a new manager next season, and there werent really any other big clubs with a manegerial problem atm other than Liverpool.

It´s no real shock hes off to Real.

Best team won the competition as they had a harder route to the final beating Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea and CSKA in russian winter is impressive. Credit to Bayern they were good also and nice to see different teams in the final.

He will last 3 months maximum at Real madrid as Perez wont let somebody with a bigger ego take charge. Last time a manager with similar character to Jose under Perez lasted only 3 games.

Best team won the competition as they had a harder route to the final beating Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea and CSKA in russian winter is impressive. Credit to Bayern they were good also and nice to see different teams in the final.

He will last 3 months maximum at Real madrid as Perez wont let somebody with a bigger ego take charge. Last time a manager with similar character to Jose under Perez lasted only 3 games.

Who was that?

Â