UEFA Champions League final

norton65ca

Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Inter Milan or Bayern Munich for the Champions League?

• Internazionale Milan
    • Bayern Munchen

Watching Inter reminds me a bit of watching the Villa. Inter have been happy to concede possession all night and have restricted Bayen to half chances. They break so well that they will probably just sit like this for the rest of the evening. It's looking like Bayern need a set piece, a moment of magic or a mistake to break Inter down because their general play has carried very little threat so far.

Oh, and is it me or is the picture shite? I'm watching on Freeview and the compression is awfully noticeable. I noticed some people complaining about the quality of ITV's picture in previous matches on the channel, but I can honestly say I have had streams from Veetle which look nicer than this.

1-0 Inter.

Say Hello to anti-football by Inter now for the next 55 minutes.

That'll suit me as I'll get a hundred notes :)

What bet have you got on?

Inter to win! :flag:

Oh, and is it me or is the picture shite? I'm watching on Freeview and the compression is awfully noticeable. I noticed some people complaining about the quality of ITV's picture in previous matches on the channel, but I can honestly say I have had streams from Veetle which look nicer than this.

ITV SD is really poor. One of the worst channels for bad picture.

Oddly ITV HD is one of the best pictures on the HD channels.

Watching Inter reminds me a bit of watching the Villa. Inter have been happy to concede possession all night and have restricted Bayen to half chances. They break so well that they will probably just sit like this for the rest of the evening. It's looking like Bayern need a set piece, a moment of magic or a mistake to break Inter down because their general play has carried very little threat so far.

I was thinking that too, except they have the guile on the break to score against world class defenses and a real mobile holding midfielder who breaks things up on both sides. It's what we should strive for in the MON style of play.

On a side note, anyone seen that NOTW advert for the world cup with Westwood? Truly awful in every way

it got people talking, and you will remember it, subliminal. Thats the whole point of an advert.

Andy Gray 'It Could be 1 all, or it could be 2 nil'.

What about 2 - 1?

If it was 1-1 the Inter chance would not have been created.

And how do you know that?

What about 2 - 1?

Because the game would have been totally different, they would have had to restart etc.

What about 2 - 1?

Because the game would have been totally different, they would have had to restart etc.

Yeah but theres nothing to say that Inters chance wouldnt have been created..

ITV SD is really poor. One of the worst channels for bad picture.

Oddly ITV HD is one of the best pictures on the HD channels.

I am tempted to get Freesat HD for the world cup. I'll still be buggered if I am giving Rupert Murdoch £40 a month for the privilege of owning a telly and I understand Virgin HD is still shite.

Yeah but theres nothing to say that Inters chance wouldnt have been created..

It's just one of the things that annoys me in football. :)

Footballs abit like that film Sliding Doors in a way.. With every ball played, a different outcome is created..

Â