Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean we could be losing the fear inspiring substitute threat that is Emile Heskey??!!

Trajedy!!

Right can we therefore now please, please take Craig Bellamy off Man City's hands.

He'd give us options - Emile - as lovely a bloke as he is - doesn't!

No doubt,Bellamy in,Heskey out.

deal

Emile gives the team great options. He has the orange flavour, mint, and regular.

All the other players say he makes great hot chocolate.

Racist.

Emile gives the team great options. He has the orange flavour, mint, and regular.

All the other players say he makes great hot chocolate.

Racist.

what makes you think heskey is racist?

he is actually a decent chap, just not when in a villa shirt on the pitch.

What? Is that his punishment for hitting the crossbar last game?

Turn it around then. What's Albrighton's reward for being MOTM in every pre-season game. I suppose we could ask the PL if they'll let us field 12 players.

Bahhhh

I'd rather award Albrighton by bringing him on for 2nd half or for the last 30 minutes.

Wasn't that Albrighton's reward last season's opening match against Wigan? At least almost, since he entered the field in the 68th minute.

From another source and I think someone else mentioned it hope it's right and I know they will let him go so here goes .

Heskey to Sunderland 1.5 mill

If thats true MM I could kiss you (in a non gay sort of way).

All those sitting around me in the lower north will be extremely happy as they won`t have to hear my moaning and whinging when that useless **** comes on after 60 mins.

Heskey rumour would make sense, now that they have lost Jones to Stoke. Get a big man in to play alongside Bent/Campbell, Heskey is English so would mould easier. I could see it happening. And wasn't he under Bruce at Blues?

Heskey rumour would make sense, now that they have lost Jones to Stoke. Get a big man in to play alongside Bent/Campbell, Heskey is English so would mould easier. I could see it happening. And wasn't he under Bruce at Blues?

And wigan!

Yeah, I think Bruce purchased him. Would be a good move all round, and another 60k per week off the books!!