Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Can't someone start a military revolution?

Indeed, 2/3rds of the population didnt want these tw*ts and for good reason.

And more than that didn't want a Labour Government.....

So your point is?

General Election, keep saying it 8)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And more than that didn't want a Labour Government.....

So your point is?

Our version of democracy is broken perhaps?

Sleeping Lions the British, it takes a lot to wake us but when we do as we have seen in the past there is few to beat us for protest and revolt.

Remember the Lozells, Toxteh, Southall, The poll tax Riots.

Its never that far form the surface.

Time to rummage around in that drawer and get your balaclava and mask out again by the sound of it :)

Jesus, that **** harpie Harman now the acting leader.

What did you expect, this was a given, 100% guarantee, she was elected deputy, its her job to take over the leadership should the leader fall

Yes, I do know that but I couldn't do other than register my disgust.

Robinson now reporting that 'line one' in the document about the coalition is a commitment to fixed term parliaments.

A good start.

True.

I guess it would also mean that an October election would be off and that Jez was right earlier in the thread. :)

Jesus, that **** harpie Harman now the acting leader.

Its quite clear to me that woman want a session of hot passionate hard sex, where she actually breaks sweat and probably orgasms for the first time in her life.

She'll then be known as Harlot Harman.

I think you're right. Have you seen her husband?

In fact, if she wants to come round my place she can serve me drinks for a while, light my fags then when I'm ready she can brace herself for the hate-****.

Then, to paraphrase John Doe from Se7en, "I'd throw up on her and wouldn't be able to stop laughing"

Good man, and remember when thrusting deep, its for a greater cause, not for the Percy filth the desperate bint under you so desperately wants and deeds....gurcha!!!!!!!!!

Oh, don't worry, I know I'll be doing it in the national interest. In up to the maker's name in all three holes then she can roll me a blunt and get ready for round two when it will get really dirty and nasty!

And 3/4 didn't want Labour. Besides the vast majority of the military are pro-Tory, why would they support a Labour party that lied to send them to war and then supplied them with two land rovers and an air rifle to fight it while deploying an army of ambulance chasing lawyers to try and prosecute them?

If Brown had tried to hang on however...

I don't support labour either, I was just pointing out that that 2/3rds of the population didn't want David Cameron, yet he's in power. That's a flawed system. Don't be surprsed that when the shit hits the fan there will be mass protests unlike any we've seen before IMO.

In regards to the military it was just a joke on my behalf, i'm more a fan of a silent coup during the night ;)

Its not that flawed, more people voted for him than anyone else. Not that people vote for a leader here, were suppose to vote for a party, this isnt a presidential election.

Robinson now reporting that 'line one' in the document about the coalition is a commitment to fixed term parliaments.

A good start.

True.

I guess it would also mean that an October election would be off and that Jez was right earlier in the thread. :)

In the euphoria of Brown's exit that had passed me by actually (good call Jez). Could make for a very interesting four years. In fact a Liberal Conservative is probably how I could best describe my personal mix of political beliefs. Yes to prescribing heroin and yes to capital punishment!

The girlfriend is miffed that Eastenders has been put on hold for Dave's visit to his auntie's.

That's what my misses has said, she reckons due to the crisis there should be a dissolution of Parliament and a General Election called.

If by great you mean on the verge of becoming broke and overtaken by countries in the far east.

to be fair, that was always going to happen.

remember labour are very good at spending everyone elses money.

Guest Ricardomeister
Celebrate good times ........ Come on.

Glorious day for Britain, now to tell Europe to **** off and we won't be subsidising poxy little countries.

Britain has just become GREAT again.

Typical xenophobic right wing supporter claptrap which belongs to the days of the British empire rather than to the reality of the modern world.

If by great you mean on the verge of becoming broke and overtaken by countries in the far east.

On the verge thanks to a lying and corrupt Government who blamed everything on the previous Conservative government.

If the Tories were that bad how did they win 4 terms on the trot.

True :D

Broke, angry and jobless (even moreso than now!) should be a better way to put it.

I just hate this right wing GREAT Britain shite, those days are long over and the UK we'll be someway down the global pecking order in less than ten years.

Can't say i'm bothered though, kind of cheers me up knowing some communist countries are actually doing well :P