Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Robinson was reporting that one of the things 'thrashed out' (if there is going to be a coalition) was a dropping of the Tory inheritance tax and marriage tax relief proposals and an adoption of the Lib Dem £10k policy.

That's going to make things rather interesting in terms of deficit reduction. :shock:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess thas been posted

30296_388482549549_652514549_4030368_4676962_n.jpg

I'd suggest we could play him up front but he would probably want to negotiate with the other sides keeper as to which side he will dive and which side Cameron will place the ball, and would it help if i just bent over.

Robinson was reporting that one of the things 'thrashed out' (if there is going to be a coalition) was a dropping of the Tory inheritance tax and marriage tax relief proposals and an adoption of the Lib Dem £10k policy.

That's going to make things rather interesting in terms of deficit reduction. :shock:

Yes, they seem to be going backwards. Still, I will take a tax cut :)

Can't someone start a military revolution?

Sleeping Lions the British, it takes a lot to wake us but when we do as we have seen in the past there is few to beat us for protest and revolt.

Remember the Lozells, Toxteh, Southall, The poll tax Riots.

Its never that far form the surface.

We have to end this coverage of man getting into car, to bring you our live stream of a door.

It's still closed. Back to you in the studio

Marvellous, here is obscure man in a tie to give you his thoughts on that.

This is beyond parody.

Jesus, that **** harpie Harman now the acting leader.

Its quite clear to me that woman want a session of hot passionate hard sex, where she actually breaks sweat and probably orgasms for the first time in her life.

She'll then be known as Harlot Harman.

I think you're right. Have you seen her husband?

In fact, if she wants to come round my place she can serve me drinks for a while, light my fags then when I'm ready she can brace herself for the hate-****.

Then, to paraphrase John Doe from Se7en, "I'd throw up on her and wouldn't be able to stop laughing"

Indeed, 2/3rds of the population didnt want these tw*ts and for good reason.

And 3/4 didn't want Labour. Besides the vast majority of the military are pro-Tory, why would they support a Labour party that lied to send them to war and then supplied them with two land rovers and an air rifle to fight it, while simultaneously deploying an army of ambulance chasing lawyers to try and prosecute them?

If Brown had tried to hang on however...

What did you expect, this was a given, 100% guarantee, she was elected deputy, its her job to take over the leadership should the leader fall

Indeed, 2/3rds of the population didnt want these tw*ts and for good reason.

And 3/4 didn't want Labour. Besides the vast majority of the military are pro-Tory, why would they support a Labour party that lied to send them to war and then supplied them with two land rovers and an air rifle to fight it while deploying an army of ambulance chasing lawyers to try and prosecute them?

If Brown had tried to hang on however...

I don't support labour either, I was just pointing out that that 2/3rds of the population didn't want David Cameron, yet he's in power. That's a flawed system. Don't be surprsed that when the shit hits the fan there will be mass protests unlike any we've seen before IMO.

In regards to the military it was just a joke on my behalf, i'm more a fan of a silent coup during the night ;)

We have to end this coverage of man getting into car, to bring you our live stream of a door.

It's still closed. Back to you in the studio

Marvellous, here is obscure man in a tie to give you his thoughts on that.

This is beyond parody.

:mrgreen:

Its quite clear to me that woman want a session of hot passionate hard sex, where she actually breaks sweat and probably orgasms for the first time in her life.

She'll then be known as Harlot Harman.

I think you're right. Have you seen her husband?

In fact, if she wants to come round my place she can serve me drinks for a while, light my fags then when I'm ready she can brace herself for the hate-****.

Then, to paraphrase John Doe from Se7en, "I'd throw up on her and wouldn't be able to stop laughing"

Good man, and remember when thrusting deep, its for a greater cause, not for the Percy filth the desperate bint under you so desperately wants and deeds....gurcha!!!!!!!!!