Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by great you mean on the verge of becoming broke and overtaken by countries in the far east.

What do you mean by 'on the verge of'? We already are broke.

No he means that Cameron has been PM for about 45 minutes and has already brought the country to its knees. :winkold:

I hate this left wing shit where if you say you love your country you suddenly become some sort of facist.

I think people are just pissed we might have to pay back all the money we have pissed up the wall over the last few years

If by great you mean on the verge of becoming broke and overtaken by countries in the far east.

On the verge thanks to a lying and corrupt Government who blamed everything on the previous Conservative government.

If the Tories were that bad how did they win 4 terms on the trot.

Seeings as the party that opposed the minimum wage is back in power no doubt we'll soon be able to undercut the far east countries we have been supposedly overtaken by!

True :D

Broke, angry and jobless (even moreso than now!) should be a better way to put it.

I just hate this right wing GREAT Britain shite, those days are long over and the UK we'll be someway down the global pecking order in less than ten years.

Can't say i'm bothered though, kind of cheers me up knowing some communist countries are actually doing well :P

Your exit list isn't that great.

Venezuela or Zimbabwe would probably be your best bet.

Have fun :)

I hate this left wing shit where if you say you love your country you suddenly become some sort of facist.

I think people are just pissed we might have to pay back all the money we have pissed up the wall over the last few years

all governments piss things up the wall, its about the only thing they all do well

Can't someone start a military revolution?

Indeed, 2/3rds of the population didnt want these tw*ts and for good reason.

More people voted for Conservative this year than Labour in 2005 (over 1m more)

The blame game is pointless, human greed led to the mess we are in. Not one man, not one government. It was the same all over the world. Human nature and to a lesser (or more) extent the capitalist structure failed us.

That will never change in the UK imo, so it's only natural that whatever goes up must come down. It was, however, the past governments fault that it came down on such a dramatic way and they have rightly paid the consequence.

I'm just not convinced at all that the Tories will fix it, and I'm in the majority. I'll give it a chance, of course. But I don't see it getting better under them.

In the long term though I hope English pride stops getting the better of them, and they join the Euro. It's in everyones best interests if they wish to compete in the future.

Indeed, more than 2/3rds of the population didnt want the labour tw*ts and for good reason.

More people voted for Conservative this year than Labour in 2005 (over 1m more)

You can't trust people. People vote for the Nazis, and like the Beatles.

all governments piss things up the wall, its about the only thing they all do well

Haha very true

Obama has just spoken to Cameron, I'll bet he gets on better with him than Brown did.

Isn't Cameron anti American

That's what was thrown at him in the debates.

Cameron probably told Obama, hands of BP, your not getting any money and tough titty that they caused an environmental disaster, serves you right for wanting independence.

Obama has just spoken to Cameron, I'll bet he gets on better with him than Brown did.

Cameron probably told Obama, hands of BP, your not getting any money and tough titty that they caused an environmental disaster, serves you right for wanting independence.

Clegg wasn't it?

*cough* caused by an american working on a swiss(?) owned oil platform, rented by BP *cough* I have just studied Proximate Cause, I think BP might get their money back...

In the long term though I hope English pride stops getting the better of them, and they join the Euro. It's in everyones best interests if they wish to compete in the future.

Tosh, I'm afraid.

The Euro was vaunted as the currency to challenge the mighty dollar, but cannot compete and hasn't competed in the past, even when the US economy was at an all time low.

Citizens of countries in the Eurozone had to tolerate instant inflation, and now are having to tolerate the disastrous consequences of losing control of their own economy.

It's nothing about English pride, it's just common sense. The pound sterling works. If it isn't broken, then there is no point in trying to fix it.

Well lets all hope that history repeats itself and Villa can have the same kind of success they had the last time the tories took over from labour.

Labour had better get their arses in gear because if some people are right about this they wont have long to re-group before we are back to the polls.

If they are wrong and this does work it could be a great government that could see a big change in the political arena for some time to come.

They have got a huge job on their hands sorting out the mess Labour have left behind again.

They have got a huge job on their hands sorting out the mess Labour have left behind again.

This kind of thing gets said every time a government changes hands from one outdated concept to the next

Well lets all hope that history repeats itself and Villa can have the same kind of success they had the last time the tories took over from labour.

Labour had better get their arses in gear because if some people are right about this they wont have long to re-group before we are back to the polls.

If they are wrong and this does work it could be a great government that could see a big change in the political arena for some time to come.

The mess the Tories left from the 70s/80s is still here as well.