Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Conservatives have a 7 point lead, so when you factor in the issues over poll uniformity and the margin for error, coupled with the fact that Tory grandees (like me) haven’t voted yet, there’s a good chance of a Conservative win.

funny enough I was just talking to someone and i really can't call how it will go

Labour could get spanked .. they could end up first ..it just seems to depend on how people vote once they get to the booth .. will people think you know what i like the lib dem policies but I don't want cameron to win so i'll vote labour ..or will people think .. we need a change from Labour and vote tory etc etc

exit poll data will start to filter through around 9 so we may get a feel then ...

Got there, settled in my mind as to who, got in the booth, couldn't do it, stood to one side, went back into the booth, still couldn't do it, came out, one of the assistants said do i need any help, said i couldn't decide, stepped back in put my cross on the paper and stuck it in the box, point on making is it was that close.

I've been on a course this afternoon re: Inheritance Tax & Trusts and the speaker was a lady tax barrister from London. She's very clever & knows her stuff!

What was funny was a solicitor friend went up and asked her a question in the coffee break and none other than one

David Cameron rang her I-Phone - it was on the desk in front of them.

Can't be two surely?

...we wondered if she was advising him on "tax planning"

:suspect:

There was a Liberal Democrat 'teller' I think they're called who took my number at the polling station today. I don't see a problem with it. Is that Aussie in the video getting wound up because they didn't declare who they were getting the numbers for? :?

Anyone seen that Facebook group saying that they'll riot if the Tories win? 33,000 people so far. It's funny though - I bet the majority weren't even born when Thatcher was in power.