Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good riddance to that pony party known as labour. 13 years and all you will be remembered for was putting us in a pointless war in iraq and afganastan where many good british people have lost there lives and letting any tom ,dick or harry in our country and giving them our jobs.

Farewell to the man who has placed a large millstone around the necks of our children and grandchildren.

I think that responsibility lies with the greedy generations before mine, who thought only of themselves and lived only in the now. I've said before and said many times that the real victim of this election is the under 25s and that isn't Gordos fault.

It's alright if you have a comfortable life now, you'll be hit but not as hard as the youth.

Not looking forward to the next year or two, not at all.

Farewell to the man who has placed a large millstone around the necks of our children and grandchildren.

He can console himself that his last three years in government were far less damaging than his first ten, and that the one pension fund that he didn't plunder was that of MPs.

Put your feet up Gordon, so that we can all have a rest.

Good point.......

And do you really think this next lot will be any better...

Hold on to your shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good speech from Gordo, wish him all the best, seems a decent chap and good dad after all.

No doubt we'll have some pathetic, bitter words on here though.

I totally agree. I have never doubted that Gordon Brown has always tried to do the right thing. It is very easy to be brainwashed by the Daily Fascist/Sun rags into thinking he is evil. I think that maybe the job was a bit too big for him but I would never slag the guy off. Human nature will mean we never have a fair society but at least he has tried to make Britain a fairer place. Maybe Cameron also wants that, I have my doubts there but I will reserve judgement, but the bigger question is whether the dark forces behind Call me Dave will allow that...and I am pretty sure that they won't.

I wish Gordon Brown all the best for the future.

Here here.

I dread to think what society we will become under Call Me Dave. The man is truly sinister.

Good speech from Gordo, wish him all the best, seems a decent chap and good dad after all.

I totally agree. I have never doubted that Gordon Brown has always tried to do the right thing. It is very easy to be brainwashed by the Daily Fascist/Sun rags into thinking he is evil. I think that maybe the job was a bit too big for him but I would never slag the guy off. Human nature will mean we never have a fair society but at least he has tried to make Britain a fairer place. Maybe Cameron also wants that, I have my doubts there but I will reserve judgement, but the bigger question is whether the dark forces behind Call me Dave will allow that...and I am pretty sure that they won't.

Here here.

I dread to think what society we will become under Call Me Dave. The man is truly sinister.

And Bliar, Mandelscum and Campbell are paragons of integrity and in no way sinister, creepy, lying filth?

Here here.

R.I.C.O.

I seriously think that won't be a problem.

IMO Nick Clegg will be the heavy puncher here, no problem.

if I was Cameron (who by all accounts has made serious concessions to get a coallition rather than a confidence and supply agreement) should give 1 response to any tory who is really against this. Which is to open up his rather expensive shirt to reveal a t-shirt saying 'man the **** up', and tell them to (to quote gordy) 'get on with the job'.

Yes some tories won't be happy at all with this, but tough shit go independent then or call a by-election.

I hope Gordy can work his way into europe somehow and campaign on the interests for the country, I think he could achieve something worthwhile when it comes to sorting out the shite EU zone.

I think that responsibility lies with the greedy generations before mine, who thought only of themselves and lived only in the now. I've said before and said many times that the real victim of this election is the under 25s and that isn't Gordos fault.

It's alright if you have a comfortable life now, you'll be hit but not as hard as the youth.

Not looking forward to the next year or two, not at all.

I am sorry to disagree, but the live for now generation have been in the last dozen years. Tempted by the consumer generation and ease of credit card balance flipping, there was an orgy of irresponsible spending that got completely out of control. That's not party political because any party in power would have allowed it to happen.

Youth have the obvious on their side. It is and was a struggle for everyone, but picking yourself up from knocks, working hard, and trying to be a bit careful with your money means that you will probably end up having a 'comfortable life'

Gordon is the first one that I am aware of who has viciously plundered pension funds without a care for his victims. So much for his fair society.

Excellent, she gave him short shrift!

Indeed, interview without coffee: "Thanks for nothing, now give me the keys and piss orf!"

I just feel sorry for his kids, they're stuck with the word removed.

Excellent, she gave him short shrift!

Indeed, interview without coffee: "Thanks for nothing, now give me the keys and piss orf!"

I just feel sorry for his kids, they're stuck with the word removed.

What vile stuff.