Jez

The formation they'll play will be interesting to say the least.

-------------------------Given----------------------

Boateng-------Toure-----------Lescott----------Bridge

---------------De Jong-----------Toure---------------------

Silva-------------------New AMC-------------Robinho

--------------------------Tevez-------------------------

Is my guess.

And they still have Kompany, Bellamy, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Ireland, SWP & Michael Johnson.

In all fairness with Silva and Toure they have a cracking squad, excluding their defence.

Is my guess.

Makes me laugh at Barry :lol:

And after the WC he's had we wouldn't even accept him back.

£12m

:crylaugh:

Is my guess.

And they still have Kompany, Bellamy, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Ireland, SWP & Michael Johnson.

In all fairness with Silva and Toure they have a cracking squad, excluding their defence.

And Hart, Barry, Richards... the list goes on.

Some **** squad alright and there not done yet.

Is my guess.

And Hart, Barry, Richards... the list goes on.

Some **** squad alright and there not done yet.

Oh and Adam Johnson...

"There has been a lot of speculation about me in the British and Spanish media, and I need to fully concentrate on playing for Spain in the World Cup.

"That is why my advisors have been dealing with City for me so that I can have my attentions only on South Africa and playing well for my national team."

He said: "I think that David Silva is one of the best midfielders in Europe, and I hope he will be a very important player for Manchester City.

"I am so pleased he is coming to us, I think he can make a big, big impact for Manchester City.

Admiring the sudden switch to referring to himself in the 3rd person :sly:

Nah they'll get there, if Spuds strengthen then maybe not.

I think we are being left behind at an alarming rate tbh. I live in hope for Arsenal to collapse if Fabregas leaves, and United to succumb to their debts.

I'm not too sure.

A lot of people were saying the same things last summer when they brought in some big signings. They can add all the big names to their first 11 but you can't pay a team to learn to play well together instantly.

I can see this season being very similar to the last - apart from Everton will be stronger.

I'm not worried about City. They Still have an alarmingly poor defense and appear to be doing little to resolve it.

Their fans, in the main, detest Robinho and would rather he didnt come back to play for them.

If Silva is a success i would be exceptionally surprised, and they risk upsetting some of their better players from last season with their persuit of the continents best players i.e. Adebayor & Bellamy.

I have a city supporting friend who keeps up to date with an ITK source, just like we do with MYSTERYMAN and he tells me that if they sign these 2, plud perhaps Djeko then they wont be spending big money on Milner. He doubts that they will improve their offer much beyond about £22m which means that we'll have another Barry situation on our hands.

I cant see Robinho playing for Manchester City again. He has made it perfectly clear he has no plans on returning.

I'm not sure what City will do about him though. Robinho says he would like to play for Barcelona, but then I'd quite like to play for Barcelona and I dont think Pep Guardiola has any plans on signing me either. Outside of Barca, who can take him at £30m? He is outrageously talented, but he has an attitude problem. City are going to have to sell him at a massive loss, or write him off completely as Chelsea had to with Schevchenko.

i think they are one dip of form away from getting impatient though, if mancini doesnt hit the ground running the moans will start, and IMO if he doesnt balance the squad right the inhouse moaning will start

anyone know what else city do with the cash other than buy over priced players and pay them too much? ie have they improved the non playing staff with top coaches and physios or put any cash into infrastructure at the club?

i think they are 3/4 years away from winning the league