Jez

City to offer 3 players for Arteta?

Not too sure if Everton should go for that IF it did happen!

Think Johnson's career is pretty much over now with injury problems.

Surely if this is true Milner must be staying here.

Seems to me that all Man City are doing now is unsettling players at the clubs around them. And if they actually sign them, so what? They can afford it, and they don't need to play them.

They've already took players from United and Arsenal. Probably Chelsea being the only team that have money to hold on to players.

So next they'll target, Spurs, Liverpool, Villa and Everton.

Thing with all these Man City links and signings, what about this 6 plus 5 rule? Apart from Milner(possibly) there shipping out there British based players, and getting in foreigners.

Thing with all these Man City links and signings, what about this 6 plus 5 rule? Apart from Milner(possibly) there shipping out there British based players, and getting in foreigners.

I thought they said that was no longer an option now?

As an Everton fan, what value would you put on Arteta?

I wouldn't sell him for less than £25m but I'm not in charge.

If he goes to Spain, it would be less than a fee if he was to move to another English club.

City are turning into the next Real Madrid. Hope they fail as bad as Madrid have done in recent times. Still want them to finish above Manure scum though.

:shock:

Lots of speculation this morning...

Kaka - Chelsea

One season after paying €68.5 million for him?

If this was true it would be a swap deal with Lampard and Cole and maybe some money.

Lots of speculation this morning...

Kaka - Chelsea

One season after paying €68.5 million for him?

If this was true it would be a swap deal with Lampard and Cole and maybe some money.

is Cole not a free agent