Jez

Have already signed Marin and de Bruyne for next season and Courtois be back. A big name striker is needed and see they are linked with Falcao and also need a centre midfielder, playmaker and another defender

Kalou will turn out to be a decent signing for someone on a free. He's only 26 although seems to have been around a while and has actually scored more goals in his Chelsea career than I thought (60)

Hulk in talks with Chelsea.

Odd club. Mangerless but still attempting to sign players and hulk will cost a fortune.

He's a fantastic player mind and I can't imagine there would be many managers out there who wouldn't use him in their team.

From the Champions LEague games ive seen him play maybe about 10 games he has never done anything to suggest he would cut it in a better league or worth the allegedly huge transfer fee. Also for a guy called Hulk you would expect him to be stronger instead of constantly diving around the ground

No goals in 9 appearances for Brazil. I think that says a lot about his true talent level. Would be a decent player but the amount he would cost makes him not worth it. Only Chelsea, Man City or Liverpool would be stupid enough to buy him.