Jez

They'll be starting the season with a totally different starting 11 to the one they ended last season with at this rate.

Will probably happen next year when they (hopefully) fail to gel and don't win the league like the sheikh is probably demanding.

A few Liverpool fans seem to think that the money Barca will be receiving will not be staying in their pocket for long, shall we say. Gunning for Mascherano.

money will go to Arsenal for Fabregas. Guardiola prefers Busquets so dont think they will buy another enforcer

As for Toure what a signing that is. He will be a monster in the Premier League. Anotehr mistake by Wenger who turned him down many years ago.

Heard on another forum Barry is unhappy with this signing and handed a transfer request

Yes it will be very interesting to see what Barça do with that money. I think we'll soon find out one way or another just how interested they are in Fabregas. I would absolutely love if they bought him. Too funny.

They are looking for a backup striker on the cheap and then Fabregas is their priority.

I hope he goes but in this World Cup he cant get in the team ahead of Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi so maybe he is reluctant to go now

As for Toure what a signing that is. He will be a monster in the Premier League. Anotehr mistake by Wenger who turned him down many years ago.

Heard on another forum Barry is unhappy with this signing and handed a transfer request

Not sure where he is going to fit in with the players they have brought in. Liverpool may finally get their man.

Who is this Barry you speak of?

Can't imagine Barry handing in a transfer request. He get's paid an absolute fortune there no doubt, would be silly for him to to leave that at this stage of his career.

Oh I don't know, perhaps he will put a request in to go and play CL football and then sign for Liverpool. :lol: