Jez

I agree the boy has talent but he has an awful attitude and makes him unpopular vI agree the boy has talent but he has an awful attitude and makes him unpopular very easy. This is the reason he didnt make the World Cupery easy. This is the reason he didnt make the World Cup

make syou woinder why god gave him the talent he has as i have heard from a few people he is one of the worst attitudes of any player

I agree the boy has talent but he has an awful attitude and makes him unpopular vI agree the boy has talent but he has an awful attitude and makes him unpopular very easy. This is the reason he didnt make the World Cupery easy. This is the reason he didnt make the World Cup

make syou woinder why god gave him the talent he has as i have heard from a few people he is one of the worst attitudes of any player

Perhaps there isn't a God....ssshhhhh

Cheers AG.

I heard the club secretary didn't put the contract offer in writing which means it isn't technically an offer and as such you didn't offer him a deal meaning he can go for free. Is that what happened or is there more to this?

It's a bit more complicated than that. Somehow managed to mess up what the dates were on his original contract so therefore they thought the offer was still in time, hence "admin error". There is more to it than this also but don't wanna go into much detail. Anyway, he was happy to stay but he didn't like the contract offer we did offer him (because it was less than people he thought he should of been on a par with) and he exercised his right to what he has done. Now he's off to, probably, Newcastle (although Sunderland/West Ham seem to be interested too).

World Cupery

:lol: Superb quoting just for that creation Demitri :thumb: I can hear myself on Sunday evening saying "that's quite enough World Cupery for now".

Made I laugh a bit

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has revealed the club had a deal in place to sign Miroslav Klose before his excellent World Cup campaign.

The 32-year-old Bayern Munich striker has been in top form for Germany this summer, and is only one goal away from equalling Ronaldo's record of 15 in World Cup tournaments.

Klose hardly played for Bayern last season and Sullivan says he was ready to make the switch to Upton Park before the start of the next campaign.

But following his goalscoring exploits in South Africa, a number of Europe's top clubs are now thought to be sniffing around him.

Sullivan believes a deal is unlikely. He told Soccernet: "We had a deal in place before the World Cup, after he had a bad season in Germany.

"However, as a result of what he has done at the World Cup, it's unlikely to happen."

Klose scored just six goals in 38 appearances for Bayern Munich last term, but it remains to be seen if the Bundesliga outfit will now be willing to sell.

His contract at the Allianz Arena is due to expire next summer, having signed for the club in 2007 from Werder Bremen.

Chelsea have signed Tomas Kalas for £1.45m .. had better money options with Arsenal and Bayern but picked Chelsea .. strange choice that

deal confirmed today , how about that for ITK :-)

Chelsea have signed Tomas Kalas for £1.45m .. had better money options with Arsenal and Bayern but picked Chelsea .. strange choice that

:? that deal was common knowledge, I certainly knew about it when you first posted it

:? that deal was common knowledge, I certainly knew about it when you first posted it

It really wasn't.

Who is Tomas Kalas?

A 17 year old Czech CB signed by Chelsea from Sigma Olomouc, he has been loaned back to the Czech club for 12 months.

Don't worry nobody had really hard of him before Tony's tip off the other week.

Supposed to be top young player, but then there all meant to be aren't they. Despite the millions spent not many seem to emerge from the Chelsea youth set up.

Then the whole of England ask why we don't win anything at International Level, because we constantly allow our clubs to go abroad and nurture other talents but thats another debate.

Don't even get me started on that one mate.