Jez

Ramos is not as bad as you make out. However, Mourinho has stated, he see's him more as a CB not a RB.

He really is. Watch highlights of Barca 6-2 win at Bernabeu last year or Switzerland goal vs Spain 2 weeks ago He is a joke full back and worse at centre back. Accident waiting to happen

Indeed Rev. Ramos is a very average CB and a pretty average RB or at least when we are talking about Madrid standards. I think he will find himself on the outside of Jose's team very quickly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Always thought he was being kept in that team because he cost so much money :) (€27m for a teenager).

Indeed Rev. Ramos is a very average CB and a pretty average RB or at least when we are talking about Madrid standards. I think he will find himself on the outside of Jose's team very quickly.

You would think so but Ramos is a very big name in Spain so I don't know if it will just be a case of dropping him. From a solely footballing POV he would be.

You would think so but Ramos is a very big name in Spain so I don't know if it will just be a case of dropping him. From a solely footballing POV he would be.

And you think Jose gives a monkeys about that?

Man City after Balotelli, Inter pretending he isn't available no doubt to try and drive the price up despite it being clear after his behaviour this season he isn't going to be staying. Real talented young player and would be great in England I think.

Man City after Balotelli, Inter pretending he isn't available no doubt to try and drive the price up despite it being clear after his behaviour this season he isn't going to be staying. Real talented young player and would be great in England I think.

I agree the boy has talent but he has an awful attitude and makes him unpopular very easy. This is the reason he didnt make the World Cup

And you think Jose gives a monkeys about that?

Well I don't think he's generally thought of as shit in the footballing world and in Spain so Jose will be giving him a chance.

no loss whatsoever for Everton, he's a dreadful footballer

Not seen a huge amount of him but what I have seen hasn't given me that impression.

Would be interested in AG's view.

I've seen a lot of him, he has no technical ability or pace, he's living off his goals against Liverpool and Man Utd

I disagree and think he could be a very handy player - a friend of mine is a Plymouth STH and was raving about him at 16/17 and I think he almost got a move to Chelsea but they changed manager (who then decided to buy elsewhere)

He's decent, not a lot more. He has a knack of scoring goals which is always handy. He works hard and provides and energy boost when he comes on as a sub. His problems are, he is not very physically strong, he is not very quick and technically he is average. It's not much of a loss in losing him (especially bringing in these other lads), just he's being a big snide and making us miss out on probs about £4m. He's not living off the goals because as a sub, he did make an impact for us, but he was never going to be more than a squad player.

Yeah, he turned down Spurs and Chelsea to move to us.

I imagine the club secretary will not be in his job much longer, having heard the story behind it all...

Cheers AG.

I heard the club secretary didn't put the contract offer in writing which means it isn't technically an offer and as such you didn't offer him a deal meaning he can go for free. Is that what happened or is there more to this?