Jez

Andrew Johnson to QPR rumoured. (Not gonna keep them up.)

Tim Ream to Bolton to replace Cahill (lol he's been crap whenever I've seen him.)

Kranjcar is wanted by Sunderland, strange I thought MON would want a natural winger.

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

:(

Know how you feel.

I can't help but feel that we are missing an opportunity here, perhaps we should have a VT whip around and buy you a few more. Starting with Beye, Collins and Heskey.

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

Know how you feel.

I can't help but feel that we are missing an opportunity here, perhaps we should have a VT whip around and buy you a few more. Starting with Beye, Collins and Heskey.

Good idea. I'll personally pay for a home, away, 3rd kit, goalkeeper shirt and training top with McLeish on the back for him.

It's the **** curse again though, I tell you. I shouldn't have bought a Reus top on my hols.

I seem to be under some sort of curse when it comes to getting names on the back of new shirts; the season after I bought the Luca Toni shirt Bayern Munich bought him. Then, the season after I bought the Marcell Jansen shirt, Bayern Munich bought him. I bought a Marko Marin shirt from Monchengladbach last year and what happened? He went to Werder Bremen mere months later. I thought when I bought my Erwin Hoffer top he'd at least be at Rapid Vienna for another few seasons, I mean who the heck is gonna want to buy him? Napoli, clearly, thought otherwise.

It's got to the point now where this curse has seemingly "evolved" and knows what I'm going to do before I even do it; at the start of this season I had my heart set on a Hajduk Split shirt with Nikola Kalinic on the back. I spent a good few weeks trawling the web for a decent price, finally had some joy and was all set to part with my hard-earned moolah when Blackburn incurred my ever-lasting wrath.

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

Know how you feel.

Sheeeeit.

I normally go with safe names - last three have been Petrov, Agbonlahor and Bent (yeah I know the latter isn't a safe one at all).

VfL Wolfsburg have been splashing the cash a bit...

►Felipe Lopes from Nacional €2.5m

►Petr Jiracek from Viktoria Pilsen for €4m

►Slobodan Medojevic from FK Vojvodina for €2.5m

►Ferhan Hasani from Skendija Tetovo for €700k

►Vieirinha from PAOK Thessaloniki for €4.5m

►Giovanni Sio from FC Sion for €5.8m

►Ibrahim Sissoko from Académica Coimbra for €1.5m

Chinedu Obasi's gone to Schalke on loan. José Antonio Reyes to Sevilla for €3.5m

Personally, I don't rate him. Fast as **** but injury prone and struggles with consistency.

In the wake of the Reus news (and the bumper fee we'll get), Borussia Mönchengladbach have reportedly been looking at and/or been in contact with respective clubs regarding the following:

•Xherdan Shaqiri (no, really; I nearly shit my pants :lol:)

•Marko Marin (I nearly punched my keyboard)

•Maxi Beister (clicky! 8))

They're also looking at using some of the cash to bring in a marquee striker; Didier Ya Konan and Moa Abdellaoue have been touted as prospective targets.

Tiote, Cabaye and Ba all for under £7m. Newcastle have signed some players.

Downing £20m, Carroll £35m. Oh dear.

You forgot Henderson as well.

Liverpool has the cash to be good but they spend it so terribly.

They also sold Jose Enrique for £6m and got Liverpool to pay big money for him later on. Jonas Gutierrez a very underrated player if you ignore the crossing imo cost £3-4m. Bassong cost them 500k and then later sold for big money.

Wish we had a decent set of scouts :(

They also sold Jose Enrique for £6m and got Liverpool to pay big money for him later on. Jonas Gutierrez a very underrated player if you ignore the crossing imo cost £3-4m. Bassong cost them 500k and then later sold for big money.

Wish we had a decent set of scouts :(

Enrique is easily worth £6m imo. I do agree with you about Gutierrez. He makes that team tick.

It's just common sense, hopefully Newcastle are showing the way forward but I doubt it, let the top clubs sign the cavanis of this world for £35m the 2nd tier should be looking at him before he goes to Napoli

It might be cos he's shit (but they play obertan so I doubt it) we still haven't seen marveaux have a proper go yet

Josh McEachran on his way to Swansea. With him and Sigurðsson they've got some good youngsters there in the middle of the park. I look forward to see Swansea's next games, think they'll have no trouble avoiding relegation.

It's the **** curse again though, I tell you. I shouldn't have bought a Reus top on my hols.

I seem to be under some sort of curse when it comes to getting names on the back of new shirts; the season after I bought the Luca Toni shirt Bayern Munich bought him. Then, the season after I bought the Marcell Jansen shirt, Bayern Munich bought him. I bought a Marko Marin shirt from Monchengladbach last year and what happened? He went to Werder Bremen mere months later. I thought when I bought my Erwin Hoffer top he'd at least be at Rapid Vienna for another few seasons, I mean who the heck is gonna want to buy him? Napoli, clearly, thought otherwise.

It's got to the point now where this curse has seemingly "evolved" and knows what I'm going to do before I even do it; at the start of this season I had my heart set on a Hajduk Split shirt with Nikola Kalinic on the back. I spent a good few weeks trawling the web for a decent price, finally had some joy and was all set to part with my hard-earned moolah when Blackburn incurred my ever-lasting wrath.

My last 5 Villa shirts?

Barry

Laursen

Milner

Young

Bent (current)

Know how you feel.

Sheeeeit.

I normally go with safe names - last three have been Petrov, Agbonlahor and Bent (yeah I know the latter isn't a safe one at all).

I'm gutted and they are all packed away in the loft now... bar the Bent one.

I also got a mug last year with Downing, Carew, Young, Petrov and Jones (me) on, I swear I am a curse :P