Jez

Napoli have paid Genoa €6m to go into one of those 50/50 player ownership deals the Italians seems so fond of over Domenico Criscito.

Hmm, intriguing development; Zenit St. Petersburg have bought Criscito outright for €12m. That's the second defender Genoa have sold to a Russian club (Bocchetti to Rubin Kazan last season).

Kaiserslautern have signed Israeli international Gil Vermouth. The 25 year-old midfielder arrives on a free transfer, having ran down his contract with Hapoel Tel Aviv.

350x.jpg

The club have released a statement refuting speculation linking them with further moves for Kyung-Sun Jin, Min-Ho Jin, Kwon Sung Jin, Joohyung Jin, Kakhaber Jin and Pengxiang Jin in an effort to make a Gibson.

to me the players really cant complain if they get racially abused there.

Im not condoning it but everybody including players knows its going to happen unless your an idiot and its not going to stop either. Surely he could have went somewhere for a little less money and enjoyed his football without this treatment he will get

All the talk of Craig Mackail-Smith going to the Premier League and it looks as though he's going to Leicester City. The player himself 'rejected Norwich & QPR'. Don't really understand that tbh unless he doesn't think he has it in him. Will be strange for him to be playing against the side he just left given that he left out of some ambition.

Though in saying all of that, I do think Leicester are putting together a cracking squad which is reflected in them currently being 2nd favourites for promotion.

My point is that this 'gradual step' is into the exact same league he'd have played in if he stayed where he was. So in that sense it's a bit harder to understand, even if he might be playing at a different end of the league.

Tbf Leicester are being the Liverpool of the Championship, whats that, Schmeichel, Mackail-Smith, Peltier, Danns, Maynard, etc all going there/gone there?