Jez

Lucky we signed Bent before all this unfolded. If Liverpool have 50 million tp send.. i assume Suarez will come from that budget.. still plenty to have competed with us for Bent. Phew!..

Ash Young on the other hand............

What a bunch of dicks, Torres has shown absolute loyalty to Liverpool over the last 3 seasons or so and now they're having a bash at him on RAWK, they seem to have forgotten last summer.

What a bunch of dicks, Torres has shown absolute loyalty to Liverpool over the last 3 seasons or so and now they're having a bash at him on RAWK, they seem to have forgotten last summer.

Eh, so he didn't ditch them then...he's treated like a king up there, paid handsomely, and they have a shot at a Europa League spot. They also just bought the hottest young striker in world football. What is so bad?

Finish the season strong, and wait to see what players are brought in over the summer.

You have to love Twitter :lol:

TSCollymore Stan Collymore

Liverpool supporters across the world,how do you feel about the Torres situation? Go now and cash in? Make him stay? Are you sad? Angry?

b6bloke Dave West

@

@TSCollymore eh! eh! gutted our Stan!! I was only saying to Billy Corkhill the Torres were never going to work in a coalition government!

To the Tune of Where's your Mama gone...

Where's ya Torres gone? You've got Suarez on

I'm struggling though with the next bit... instead of "Far Far Away..Far Far Away

words like ...Play, Gray, Stay etc

To the Tune of Where's your Mama gone...

I'm struggling though with the next bit... instead of "Far Far Away..Far Far Away

words like ...Play, Gray, Stay etc

He didn't want to stay...

I'm sick of these players who ditch their clubs as soon as the going gets a little rough. How about sticking it out, and helping the club improve?

No **** loyalty...

I dont accept that at all. Torres could have walked last summer after Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League but he decided to stay loyal. It's pretty obvious that Liverpool wont be in the Champions League next season either, and can a player of Torres' ability really be expected to have two years out of the competition?

Liverpool are facing the harsh reality that football isnt about a glorious past, its about today and tomorrow.

I'm sick of these players who ditch their clubs as soon as the going gets a little rough. How about sticking it out, and helping the club improve?

No **** loyalty...

I dont accept that at all. Torres could have walked last summer after Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League but he decided to stay loyal. It's pretty obvious that Liverpool wont be in the Champions League next season either, and can a player of Torres' ability really be expected to have two years out of the competition?

Liverpool are facing the harsh reality that football isnt about a glorious past, its about today and tomorrow.

This exactly.

I remember going to the City Ground last year to watch Forest beat Newcastle. Carroll looked so out of sorts that day he barely looked like a Championship player, never mind Premier League quality. I'm surprised how well he's done this year but I do think he has a touch of the one season wonder about him. Anybody paying £20m+ for him are being foolhardy with their cash to say the least. Give him another season in the Prem before judging whether he's worth such a huge amount because I'd wager he's at the peak of his value at the moment.