Jez

Not sure about Suarez, I've never thought 'wow' ...although having said that, he'll go and score 20 goals a season now.

Its how i feel, i mainly disregard players scoring shitloads in Holland too.

Liverpool fans are going beserk...Its hilarious!! Fair enough he has a great goals per game ratio. But in arguably one of the worst leagues in the world. Sorry, but I don't rate the dutch league. Plus, if Steve McClaren can win the league there, its quite clear it isn't that special....(who now has adopted a german accent) lol. Thought i'd add that.

Heres a liverpool fans view on sky sports!

Yeeeeeeess!!!!!!!!!!!! At last, fantastic signing, thank god Torres has done the mind games! he has made this statement so our board go "OH NO TORRES WANTS TO LEAVE LETS STOP MESSING ABOUT AND SIGN LOUIS SUAREZ TO SHOW WE MEAN BUSINESS!"!!!! and its worked a treat! Torres is Liverpool through and through, cant wait to see the 2 of them line up against Stoke!!! WOOOOOO 4th place finish is possibly bk on the cards???

4th place? Seriously. Calm down, calm down.

Not sure about Suarez, I've never thought 'wow' ...although having said that, he'll go and score 20 goals a season now.

The thing it will do though, similar to the Bent signing, is bring back the positivity round the club from the fans and the dressing room.

The players there will have a new spring in their step just like ours have.

The thing it will do though, similar to the Bent signing, is bring back the positivity round the club from the fans and the dressing room.

The players there will have a new spring in their step just like ours have.

Would be counter waited by selling Torres, but yes your right.

I think they'll be fine come the end of the season though I do agree that it looks a tad perilous at the moment, but why spend £50million on a striker/defender that you don't really need? It's essentially the same team that won the title last year, I suspect the problems are less so the players but rather the staff.

problem is what they have lost is the back up players providing competition, ballack, deco, cole etc, outside of the 1st 11 they arent that good, the theory of buying a shit load of kids hasnt started working yet

as for suarez i always thought he'd be better setting them up rather than knocking them in, play him like he does with forlan rather than as the main striker, im not 100% sure what the best way to play him would be, and if liverpool treat him like they treated babel he could easily flop

the shout for 4th are brilliant

RAWK thread saying Torres wants out.

As for players scoring loads of goals in the Dutch league? Ronaldo was alright when he left, and that Van Nistelrooy fella wasnt bad either. It's not like everybody who has done well in it has flopped elsewhere, is it?

If your referring to my post - i was just giving my opinion.

No doubt he is a talent, but he will find the premier league a lot tougher.

The Times journalist Tony Evans on TalkSport just saying it seems like the Torres will definatley go to Chelsea in the this window. Torres wants out, and Saurez deal doesn't change it. Tomorrows papers will apparantly tell a lot more. I hope they do sign them, I **** hate the god given right attitude of quite a lot of Liverpool fans. Good time for Torres to go, world class striker still at a club that probably won't have champions league football for a few years, fair play to him if he does go.

RBuxton_LFC Richard Buxton

Times claim #CFC are planning to offer £40M + Daniel Sturridge in exchange for Torres, as he [sturridge] is on #LFC list of targets.

TonyEvansTimes Tony Evans

From being confident all day, starting to get a very bad feeling about Torres. Very bad

Interesting......