Jez

United fans are excited. As Bebe was homeless they think he'll be a great box to box player.

There will be some genius songs about this bloke.

'I love you bebe, and if it's quite alright, I need you bebe, when you score a goal...'

haha Brad Jones is a poor goalkeeper. Couldnt even get a game for Shelbourne a few years ago. HAHA

He was on loan at shelbourne for 2 games when he was 18. I don't think it is an indictment on his career.

He will do well as a number two at Liverpool.

Oops

*big pic*

NO way

I hate the bastards , hope he flops miserably for the words removed(nothing personal Mesut).

:rant:

From F365:

"The willingness of the press to believe absolutely anything if it means a story never fails to amaze Mediwatch.

The Daily Mail website runs a story today announcing: 'Mesut Ozil apparently looks all set to join Manchester United - after the club's website placed a template of his profile among their first team.'

The story is based on a page that is doing the rounds on the internets, which does indeed have Ozil's name in the 'Profiles' section of the United site.

Now, Mediawatch saw the profile in question on Monday, and enjoyed joining in with some on the F365 Forum in mocking those taken in by it.

For this sort of thing happens quite a lot. Last season, for example, a profile of Juan Roman Riquelme appeared on Everton's website. They're either holding pages, or some cheeky webmaster having a bit of fun.

Indeed, if you go to the page in question here and alter the web address slightly, then you can have all sorts of fun. Replace the '3' with a '2' on the end, for example, and new Real Madrid signing Sami Khedira comes up. A '4' gives you Luis Fabiano. '6' announces the arrival of Wesley Sneijder. A '7' has Karim Benzema at the club.

So come on chaps - where are the stories about that lot signing on at United?"

Here

I see this has been pointed out :oops:

I have been thinking about Manchester United's summer signings again. Something really doesn't add up there, they seem to be paying way over the odds.

Bebe is the obvious one. £7.5m for a bloke who was playing in the Portuguese third division in May? Five weeks after he had signed for a Portuguese premier league club for a nominal fee? If the lad were such a hot prospect then wouldn't he have been snapped up by one of the big Portuguese clubs when he was 16 or 17?

Chris Smalling is another one. He played a dozen games for Fulham, and he had a couple of nightmares in those games (vs us for example) so I dont know what Fergie was thinking there. £10m+ for an unproven talent? Again, it's not like he was this wonderkid everybody knew about from the age of 12 is it? He was playing non league football in 2008, so professional clubs obviously didn't think that much of him back then. It's very rare for one such player to emerge from nowhere and become great in this day and age. But two in the same transfer window?

I have been thinking about Manchester United's summer signings again. Something really doesn't add up there, they seem to be paying way over the odds.

Bebe is the obvious one. £7.5m for a bloke who was playing in the Portuguese third division in May? Five weeks after he had signed for a Portuguese premier league club for a nominal fee? If the lad were such a hot prospect then wouldn't he have been snapped up by one of the big Portuguese clubs when he was 16 or 17?

Chris Smalling is another one. He played a dozen games for Fulham, and he had a couple of nightmares in those games (vs us for example) so I dont know what Fergie was thinking there. £10m+ for an unproven talent? Again, it's not like he was this wonderkid everybody knew about from the age of 12 is it? He was playing non league football in 2008, so professional clubs obviously didn't think that much of him back then. It's very rare for one such player to emerge from nowhere and become great in this day and age. But two in the same transfer window?

Tis very peculiar - I thought their signing of Richie 'Control Alt' De Laet last season was strange too..... that came out of nowhere!!!

Tis very peculiar - I thought their signing of Richie 'Control Alt' De Laet last season was strange too..... that came out of nowhere!!!

TBF, what i've seen of De Laet, he looks decent.

Bellamy to Cardiff????

LINK

tbf, Bellamy has said plenty of times during his career that he would like to play for Cardiff one day. It's his home town club, isn't it? Afaik he still lives there.