Jez

Kondogbia to Inter should see Kovacic move to Liverpool. Obviously different positions but financially similar deals so makes sense.

Can't wait until the major deals start kicking off soon. Hopefully once we've been taken over. :-)

United reportedly after Ramos and Schweinsteiger, strange one for me if true, as they're 29 and 30, not the sort of age is expect them to be splashing big money on. Only have to look at RVP to see its a risk getting these guys in for big money on longish contracts.

Ramos I can see but Schweinsteiger I can't.

Joel Matip to Newcastle from Schalke for £10m. 23 year-old Cameroon international CB. Looks decent.

Good signing which I hate cause I want to see them go down.

Don't worry about it. It is Newcastle, he could be the most gifted CB in world history. He will still end up like Titus Shambles and Boumsong.

£11m isnt that much IMO he'll see out the 4/5 years, improves them massively, not just in his own ability but i think he'll give mertesacker and koscielny confidence in front of him so they wont look nervous half the time, plus its not like they havent got the money (and its only £8m if you look at it as 1 in 1 out)

think selling ospina is the mistake, i know Szczęsny has come through the youth set up but he's garbage

Cech is only 33 isn't he? Easy 4 years left playing as no1, could easily play until 40.

I suspect ospina going rather than sceznsey is ospina isn't a homegrown player

Edited by Jimzk5

Cech is only 33 isn't he? Easy 4 years left playing as no1, could easily play until 40.

I suspect ospina going rather than sceznsey is ospina isn't a homegrown player

Arsenal are fine for homegrown. Szczesny is just an Arsenal boy, he won't be got rid of that easy.

big money, big wage plus injury prone mid 30s goalkeeper gets a long term deal

sounds like a Villa signing 

Injury prone? When was the last time Cech missed a game due to injury, 2008?

He is 33 and a goal keeper. He easily has 4-5 years in him. This was an excellent signing by Arsenal. Cech is still top 5-10 in the world, if not top 5. 

big money, big wage plus injury prone mid 30s goalkeeper gets a long term deal

sounds like a Villa signing 

Injury prone? When was the last time Cech missed a game due to injury, 2008?

He is 33 and a goal keeper. He easily has 4-5 years in him. This was an excellent signing by Arsenal. Cech is still top 5-10 in the world, if not top 5. 

Champions League semi final last season springs to mind

Ospina was pretty average. Schezzers has higher ceiling iyam. Having someone like Cech at the club who he can learn from will make him into a top keeper. He is only 25. Awesome signing for arsenal. Still slightly confused chelsea Gave the O.K

Edited by gharperr