Jez

Surely they will be more balanced now?   The front four can play as a diamond with two wide forwards (Bale, Ronaldo) a target man (Benzema) and a deep lying number ten (Rodriguez) rather than trying to cram three wide players into two positions like they did before.  

• Like 2

I don't think Ronaldo is a player who can adapt his game. Once his pace goes, that's it for him. He's got a good few years left though.

-_-

Yeah, because Ronaldo is all about pace, not like he is one of the most skillful and most technically gifted players of all time.

He can bang them in from 20, 30, 35 yards with his weaker fit, he can leap like a salmon, he is a wonderful finisher, has a wonderful touch, balance and ability.

He can do anything he wants, regardless of pace.

What an insult.

• Like 1

Paredes joined Roma on loan, for those interested in wonderkid watch.

Adryan also joined Cagliari on loan. The Zeman revolution continues!

Adryan has been there since Christmas, not really played though, reading up on paredes he should have signed for Roma before but they used up their eu slots so he couldn't and ended up at chievo where he hardly played

Roma have already let one wonderkids go this summer, think jedvaj joined Leverkusen on loan

Surely they will be more balanced now? The front four can play as a diamond with two wide forwards (Bale, Ronaldo) a target man (Benzema) and a deep lying number ten (Rodriguez) rather than trying to cram three wide players into two positions like they did before.

That is such an insanely good front 4!

Roma have been runners up in the league 7 times in the last 12 seasons. Plus runners up in the cup 5 times in the last 11 years.  Can Neverkusen top that?

True, but they've at least won the league.  I think - for, me anyway - I'd rather have the 3 league titles and countless 2nd place finishes as opposed to never winning the thing.

online sources saying that Burnley have bid 8.5mil after Leicester had bid 7.5mil rejected for Troy Deeney!! Burnley trying to hold out for 10mil because of what McCormack went for!!

Leicester have already signed that Ulloa for £8mil

Edited by Villan4Life

Madrid's squad is just insane.

I have no idea how they are going to fit them all in. Kroos, Rodriguez added in with Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema & Di Maria. Not to mention Isco and Illarramendi. They already have Modric and Alonso/Khedira who play the holding role.

Edited by AndyM3000