Jez

Remy off to Liverpool.I think for 8.5m that's a great price, though it's due to a release clause that's still more good business by them.

Signing Remy and Lambert for less than they've got for Borini is very very good business. I actually think Remy is a bit underrated and his ability to play across the front line and score goals is going to prove quite useful to them. Bastards.

Unless they sign some world class talent they'll be a poorer side. Last year really was their year.

Yes they have signed a number of very good players but can you replace a world class player with just very good ones...

I can't see them challenging for the league again, think with the added champions league games they will drop off in the league. I think they will battle over 4th place with Spurs.

I rate Everton higher than Spurs

I think it'll shape up like this:

Man City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man United

Everton

Liverpool

Spurs

Edited by maqroll

I can't see them challenging for the league again, think with the added champions league games they will drop off in the league. I think they will battle over 4th place with Spurs.

I rate Everton higher than Spurs

I think it'll shape up like this:

Man City

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man United

Everton

Liverpool

Spurs

If Everton can get a top class striker in then I agree with you.

The top few clubs spending gazillions again. Just going to make the gap between them and the rest even bigger.

And more boring.