Jez

Christian Gamboa is signing for a PL team this week, unless it falls through. No mention of clubs, but I hope it's not us. He is a right back for Rosenborg and he played for Costa Rica this world cup.

Conte has left Juventus. Probably the owners want to sell Vidal and Pogba or something like that. Didn't see that coming.

He might have been offered the Italy job. 

Seeing multiple sources that James Rodriguez is going to sign for Real Madrid soon too. 

Christian Gamboa is signing for a PL team this week, unless it falls through. No mention of clubs, but I hope it's not us. He is a right back for Rosenborg and he played for Costa Rica this world cup.

Baggies? Don't think they have any full backs at the minute

Conte has left Juventus. Probably the owners want to sell Vidal and Pogba or something like that. Didn't see that coming.

Seeing multiple sources that James Rodriguez is going to sign for Real Madrid soon too. 

I can't wait for El Clásico next season!

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Poor Isco.

He knew what Real Madrid were like before he signed for them.  No sympathy if he ends up being the odd man out to be honest. 

Khedira to Arsenal . 2 quality signings from Wenger. Got to be serious title challengers this season. Their midfield options have to be the best in the world. Quantity of Quality.

I don't agree, personally.

They're still reliant upon Giroud as their number 9, which will be their downfall this year. To win the league, you need to be able to rotate a number of top quality goalscorers, which they cannot do at the moment. They'll need atleast 2 more £20/£30m signings to trouble the top of the table in my opinion (CB and CF).

• Like 2

Khedira to Arsenal . 2 quality signings from Wenger. Got to be serious title challengers this season. Their midfield options have to be the best in the world. Quantity of Quality.

They're still reliant upon Giroud as their number 9, which will be their downfall this year. To win the league, you need to be able to rotate a number of top quality goalscorers, which they cannot do at the moment. They'll need atleast 2 more £20/£30m signings to trouble the top of the table in my opinion (CB and CF).

Are you saying Sanogo isn't top quality?

He makes Pele look lime Heskey man!

agree, dont know about 2x £30m players in each position but they definitely need cover at the back and another option up front

we all know that wenger is teasing the arsenal fans again, they'll be out of the title race shortly after christmas