The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Great league. The fact it's an 18 team one means there's two fewer cannon fodder in the league so it will always be reasonably tight points wise unless a Dortmund or Munich run away with the league.

And one big team is going to go down. Stuttgart, bremen, Wolfsburg. Maybe even Schalke who aren't safe yet. Could be two if 'Gladbach can keep winning every other game.

Dortmund is one of those jerseys I would like to have in my collection. The dayglo yellow is fantastic :) Doesn't matter that I don't support them.

Turning a corner's great, provided everyone around you doesn't turn the same corner *sigh*. It's really going to go right down to the wire.

'Gladbach Run-in & potential points

vs 1.FC Kaiserslautern (h) - Win

vs Bayern Munich (a) - Lose

vs 1.FC Köln (h) - Win

vs FSV Mainz 05 (a) - Win

vs Borussia Dortmund (h) - Lose

vs Hannover 96 (a) - Lose

vs SC Freiburg (h) - Win

vs Hamburg SV (a) - Draw

Next 4 games are crucial. Kaiserslautern and Köln aren't great on the road and Mainz are poor at home. Anything less than 9 points from 'em and I think it'll be too little too late. Even then, we're heavily reliant on what the teams around us do as our GD is still the worst in the league by a distance.

Hamburg's result cost the manager his job. And finally some good results for Kaiserslautern. It's tighter than a gnat's vajayjay down there now.

Stuttgart have hit a great run out of nowhere while Wolfsburg and St Pauli look to me in freefall.

I watched Bremen v Gladbach on Saturday. Bremen remind me a lot of us this season, lots of good attacking players and how they didn't finish the game off at 1 nil I'll never know, so many missed chances just like us and typically concede a late goal from a free kick.

They've surely got too much quality to be in the bottom 3 come the end?

Went to Bochum vs Karlsruhe in the 2. Bundesliga weekend before last, such a terrible game!

I'm going to Monchengladback vs Kaiserslautern on friday, looking forward to an exciting match.

I'm going to Monchengladback vs Kaiserslautern on friday, looking forward to an exciting match.
So you're going to GarethRDR's team versus my team. No, we're not jealous at all you utter bastard :D :D

Â