The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Hehe, cheers. :( Have you seen the goal though?!

Logan Bailly OG

Makes Peter Enckelman look like Peter Schmeichel. What... the... ****. Bailly; you absolute arseclart bumberclart dickwad. :x

The more I watch it, the angrier I get. There is nobody anywhere near him! Any goalkeeper (hell, even me at my heady career peak of the Hampshire Sunday league 4th division) could have just caught it. No pressure, whatsoever. **** him back off to the Belgian leagues. :bang:

That's bloody hilarious. He clearly thought there was someone near him - which means he's a chicken shit - whether there was anyone or not. You'd have to assume he has been one of your problems this season then.

You'd think, but he was dropped at the start of the season by the last coach in favour of Heimeroth! :shock:

At this point, I'd entertain upgrading Uwe Kamps from GK coach to #1.

Actually, I'd bloody love that. Childhood hero after Bosnich. :)

Pretty much resigned to our fate now. Sell Dante, sell Reus (:cry:), sell Bradley, use the cash to buy Uwe Hünemeier, Nils Petersen, Marc Hensel, Zoltán Stieber (if nobody else buys him first, Sercan Sararer if someone does) then blood the rest of our youngsters in Liga B and hopefully come straight back up.

Simples. :|

End of next season, I believe but he's having a Taarabt-like year in Liga B so there's going to be quite a bit of interest (with the most likely destination being Kaiserslautern as a replacement for Bayern-bound Ivo Iličević). I would love to see Reus at Villa, but seeing as he's best deployed out on the wing I don't really think we need him at the moment.

I suppose. I was thinking of Andreas Stieber, his brother (I think) who IS out of contract at Villa end of the season.

I've seen bits of Reus and he looks pretty handing, considering we'll have two wingers come the end of the season (with Young offski) I really do think we need another winger.

Cologne got the backlash from Hamburg it seems, 6-2 with a first half Petric hat-trick. Bayern won, Dortmund dropped points again conceeding late to Mainz. Sahin could've put them 2-0 up early on but had his penalty saved - Barrios injured in the incident that won the penalty too and had to come off.

Would do you think of Arango in the prem? Always quite liked him but he dose't seem to have done much at Gladbach and is 30 now.

Watched the last 20 minutes of Stuttgart-Wolfsburg today. How Wolfsburg didn't wrap that up at 1 nil I'll never know, Magath was in bits at the end!

Stuttgart looked completely hopeless.

He's at his level with us, definitely not good enough for the Prem. Not really worried about him leaving when/if we go down. More worried about keeping hold of Dante (mind you, with his constant injuries he misses half a season anyway). I think it'll be us and St. Pauli for the drop, with Stuttgart in the play-off (which the bastards will probably fluke).

He needs to be shifted back out to LB ideally, but even on a bad run of form he's still the best defender we've got by a mile.

Stuttgart have sold their better players year after year and they either haven't really replaced them or the replacements haven't lived up to expectation (e.g. Zdravko Kuzmanovic). Gomez and Khedira are the obvious one, Robert Hilbert was also a solid contributor from the flanks. Should have kept hold of Andreas Beck a few years back as well, but beauty of hindsight and all the jazz.

they shouldnt have sacked Gross but similar to Villa on paper they have a good squad like Cacau, Kuzmanovic and Pogrebnyak just not performing. Camoranesi was a disaster of a flop for them

Â