The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

This Michael Bradley loan deal's already working out... in a somewhat interesting attempt to stop the haemorrhaging of goals, 'Gladbach are filling Bradley's spot with an extra defender, making that 6 on the pitch in one go. :shock:

And it's working. 2-0 up at half-time in a must-win match against VfB Stuttgart. 8)

Oh balls. Cologne had to go and beat bloody Bayern Munich. Now we're level on points with the them and they're in relegation and St.Pauli have a game in hand :cry:

Well that didn't turn out so good for gladbach :P 2-3 and a red card

I can always rely on Mönchenfuckingladbach to put Villa's fortunes into perspective. Stuttgart haven't overturned a 2-0 deficit in 4 years. Liga B here we come. How the **** does Michael Frontzeck still have his job? :bang:

Sickeningly, I can see Köln staying up quite easily. At the very least they won't finish in the bottom two, and even if they do then they'll win that ridiculous relegation/promotion knockout game.

God damn Bundesliga. :bang:

Not that I want to make matters worse, but that game in hand is against 'Gladbach so a nailed-on 3 points for St. Pauli I'm afraid.

Oh great, so worse than that is it's guranteed points for someone currently below us. So absolutely no 'good' can come from that game. I just hope Lakic's head is in the right place before he **** off to the Wolves (in more ways than one, robbing bastards).

Well, if it's any consolation you'll be buying ex-Villain Zoltán Stieber in the summer apparently. He's had a cracking season with Aachen.

Bad news is he'll be a replacement for when Bayern Munich come back in for Ivo Iličević in the summer.

It's no consolation. It'll be cool to see him again but if we can stay up we'll need to invest cleverly. Maybe rape an inferior league for talent, like the Hungarian or Czech league.

It's no consolation. It'll be cool to see him again but if we can stay up we'll need to invest cleverly. Maybe rape an inferior league for talent, like the Hungarian or Czech league.

Well you've got no problem finding talent, it's just making money when you sell them on that's the issue. First Jendrišek and now Lakić moving for bugger all cash? Whoever does the contract negotiations down there needs to be shot. :shock:

Â