Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Horrible week for me, it's like I've completely forgot how to play. :?

K/D from 1.98 to 1.92 - which takes some doing with over 20,000 kills.

W/L from 1.42 to 1.25

Accuracy from 19.91 to 18.98

It's depressing that getting a 1.00 K/D game is 'good' for this week.

I got into an S&D lobby with this guy for a few hours last night. He's hilarious, was just winding up this loud mouth Manc and kid from Wales who would bite on everything he said.

Kevin is wicked. I love his accent lol. He stays calm all of the time too which makes people rage even more! :lol:

Do people add each other on here? For Xbox etc etc?? - wouldnt mind some Villa buddies to play with havnt got any

Nobody gonna answer the lad?? How rude!!

Check the gamertags thread mate.

Add me if ya like, getoneonmemon. Dont play much black ops now though

Do people add each other on here? For Xbox etc etc?? - wouldnt mind some Villa buddies to play with havnt got any

Nobody gonna answer the lad?? How rude!!

Check the gamertags thread mate.

Add me if ya like, getoneonmemon. Dont play much black ops now though

add me if you want thashow15 on it all the time!! looking forward to excalation map something new

took me a while to spot the nuketown 24/7 option but i think by late last night i was actually fed up with nuketown!

had some brilliant games of headquarters probably 6 games straight getting 20k exp and then the people all left :(

I've come to the conclusion I'm shit online :( more of an easy target for people to up their k/d ratio! Any tips guys??

out you perk as ghost and get a silencer atachment and camp get some cheap kills to get some confidence back. try playing on hardcore i found it lot easier when i was starting to get alot of kills

im pretty shit at too, play object based games and be one of the seemingly few who actually try and get the objects rather than just shooting people, if you're lucky and on a good team then HQ can get you loads of points if not play domination, i also find that when im going through a shit patch barebones is more enjoyable

other than just use a gun you're comfortable with, i still find it amazing how often i blame the gun when you seem to shoot the entire clip into someone who then hits you once and you die, its the AUG or commando for me, i was on fire with the commando

• 3 weeks later...

i didnt know it was on till late last night :(

the new maps are ok again, hazard being the highlight because it seems to be open but due to different levels sometimes hard to see, hangar 18 is poor with a few busy spots on it, drive in is ok at best

overall id probably say i like 5/6 maps on the whole game which isnt really good enough IMO

Might fire this back up at some point, I had a pop at B2BC online and didn't really get on with it but it's got me itching for a return to an online shooter I'm more comfortable with.

Â