Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

I swear, the rival stat thing at the end of a game is a load of bollox.

I had a game of domination last night where i was defending a captured point from a house, and this one guy kept running into the house trying to kill me. I must have killed him about 8 times on the trot. He killed me probably about twice all game.

The after game stats showed that he had killed me five times and i killed him NONE!!

WTF?!?! Totally random. Not even close to getting it right.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, the rival stat thing at the end of a game is a load of bollox.

I had a game of domination last night where i was defending a captured point from a house, and this one guy kept running into the house trying to kill me. I must have killed him about 8 times on the trot. He killed me probably about twice all game.

The after game stats showed that he had killed me five times and i killed him NONE!!

WTF?!?! Totally random. Not even close to getting it right.

Yeah, it needs to be fixed, I noticed about a week ago, I knew I killed somebody at least twice but at the end it showed 6-0 to him

What the hell?!

(Taken from the Sun)

Black Ops is the biggest selling media 'thing' ever. It has taken more money in its opening week than any album, DVD or cinema release (yes, including Avatar) ever. If they write about it, they know people will read it. If people read it they get advertising money. Famous person plays popular video game = page views.

I'd say it's a good thing. It'd be a bit shit if there was just 2 of you playing and there were enough zombies for 4 people.

Five is annoying. It's easy to see how you can do well on it, but 99% of the people that play it are **** stupid. Like there's 5 windows in the room you start in, that's more than enough for 4 people to share, but yesterday I had a guy running from window to window stealing all the zombies - I generally wait for them to rip the boards down for more points then knife them. Not only that, but then he spends all his points on weapons so he doesn't have to open anything, then starts harassing me with messages telling me to open stuff because I have more points. Some right special people about.

Getting really fed up of the spawn points on this game.

So many times you just spawn with someone shooting you before you get chance to figure out where you are...

Or

You kill someone, reload, take a second to breath and someone spawns behind you and shoots you.

I'm not sure if it's the game or the way i move around the map.

So many times you just spawn with someone shooting you before you get chance to figure out where you are...

Or

You kill someone, reload, take a second to breath and someone spawns behind you and shoots you.

Happening quite a lot for me aswell

Or

Ive started using the tactical insertion. Especially good for games of domination where your team are making a push for B and need to get back close to the action on when you respawn

Or

Happens me too

Â