Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is rapid fire any good in Black Ops then? It was the worst attachment on the game in MW2, as it actually made your guns less lethal!
Only tried it on an AK74U that I picked up. It's not bad actually, I imagine it shows itself to be poor at a decent range though.

Regretting buying it on PC, rev?

I've hardly played it. Every time I have had a couple of hours to put a game on, I have found myself playing World of Warcraft again.

I cannot stand being on a game of Domination with people who are in it for the kills. Just barely scraped through a victory on WMD thanks to me and one dude running around like clearings in the woods trying to stave off/win points, all the while 4 of our team are holed up, completely static just picking off stragglers of no strategic importance just to get their cushty 43 to 12 k/d ratio. It's like they're defending they're own imaginary positions. 0 captures/defends, the lot of them whilst yours truly goes 27 to 28 k/d's with 7 captures and 4 defends. clearings in the woods! :angry:

Side note, AK74U w/ grip and extended mags is a lovely piece of kit.

In fact watch
I'm off to try that set up now.

Ha, didn't even think of putting rapid fire/scavenger on it. Could be handy (though I can't quite believe the ineptitude of the opposing team in that video, none of the **** can shoot straight!). :shock:

I hate those types of domination players, I'll almost always play for the win, and I don't mind throwing myself on a flag a few times risking a death, it can be so frustrating when you're losing and your entire team are still happily holding their one flag. That said, I had a beautifully campy match of domination on Nuketown where I went 69-6, that's excusable though because Nuketown is shite.

Rapid Fire is good if the person uses it right. The kid in the video posted by DJ puts it best that its just who gets on target first and if you ahve rapid fire and get on target first your set

I cant find rapid fire so guess i havent got that far yet :evil:

Got to round 24 on the Theater map in zombies, I know that I can get to a stupid round on 'Five' by myself, it's just getting started and having the patience/will to. I really don't think there is a way for 4 players to play that map succesfully though.

If anyone wants a laugh, try this setup:

Dual Skorpions with Scavenger, Steady Aim and Marathon. You'll need to do a lot of running to get up close and personal but you will drop near everyone you run into; even if you bump into groups just spray, pray and chuckle with glee at the pile of bodies in front of you. Superb for room-clearing. Do bear in mind that you will get butt-**** either out in the open or at range.

I am enjoying the AK47U set upfrom that video.

Wanted to mention too, a few pages back people were tlaking about the concern over having all letters free to make words and how that would be a bad thing. Well they cant be overlly concerned with that if they allow Nazi symbols? Thought it was weird.

Â