Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

On techradar I read them. But I've heard from both the verge and android central rumblings of a HTC stock android phone. The multiple nexus thing has been around for a while. They all point to October releases, I'd doubt the Samsung one would be in competition with the note, but last year's nexus was.

Good news!

Contacted Simply Electronics and basically gave them a mouth full saying I wanted to cancel. They replied saying sorry blah blah and that they'd offer me a free gift if I stayed. No.

So whilst that's being sorted out and I'm awaiting a refund I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon along with some earphones, pouch and micro sim cutter amongst others things (Yes, I just discovered Amazon Prime). So things are looking a bit better and I'll hopefully have the phone come Thursday.

Have any other VT'ers got the One X? I only see many Nexus and S3's!

I do like the nexus phone (apart from it doing that weird re-boot looping thing the other day, hasn't done it since) but part of me wishes I had gone for the One X instead. Not sure why though.

Man I know I'm keen to get the Lumia 920 but the engadget photo comparisons have me pulling my hair out. They don't set the S3 to night mode for the shots so they are totally dark. It's so pathetic from a top tech site to not at least give users the chance to compare the best images from each phone. I want S3 vs Lumia 920 done properly so I can see the difference myself.

The Verge at least did that. But it was a poor scene they were shooting and harder to compare.

Â