Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

If you want to be a glasshole and you have £1000 you quite literally have nothing better to do with, do this. 

i love it!

but how do i wear it if i wear prescription glasses already?

(plus i don't have £1000 spare).

but i totally love the concept.

Get contact lenses?

On a side note, I think I want a new phone now. CyanogenMod revitalised by S3 for a while but I really like the look of the Xperia Z2. Should I hold out for a bit people? Is there anything around the corner?

Received the 4.4.3 update on my Nexus 5 a couple of weeks ago and typically had to then wait a week to get the update on my 2012 Nexus 7 which didnt surprise me at all. What did though was getting the 4.4.4 update within of couple of days on Nexus 7 but had to wait until last night for the Nexus 5 to update.

Yeah I'm edging towards the Z2 to be honest, LG G3 came out today too although it seems the screen is the main selling point. Limpid, where art thou? How you getting on with the Z2 tablet?

The tablet and the phone are barely related. I love the tablet, but I'd (just) still choose the N5 over either phone. If I had to pick one of those two and assuming GPe ROMs for both, it would be the Z2. No GPe would be a showstopper for me on a phone though,

I'm counting down the frustrations until I flash the tablet with something which doesn't force me to have facebook installed.

Nexus 5 coming today! Need to get a case for it, anyone used the Spigen Slim Armour? It's a beaut

I'd recommend one. I got the official bumper case. They're quite cheap from Amazon or eBay.

The official cases are great, but my advice would be to get a dark coloured one. Black probably.

I got the bright yellow one and within hours (no exaggeration) it was already filthy around the corners. And you can't clean them.

So get one that doesn't show the dirt

Edited by Stevo985

Upgrade due in 5 days ......have an s3 ....happy enough with it after cyanogen .......

should I go for htc1m8,  s5 or note3 like the look of the htc but wont they be bringing a new model out on a short  while 

Â