What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

You will be very suprised how much Ireland will do to stay at City. He will keep plugging away hoping to get picked until his last breath. No disrespect. Villa are a great club but he would be gutted if he was sold now just as we are on the cusp of greatness. I don't think he will be sold. I think it's all B@llocks. Richards came out last week saying the same thing. He said they just all laugh at who the media is saying will be sold next.

We need to sell players sure. But that will be the likes of Santa Cruz, Onuoha, Jo etc. Garrido has already gone and i wouldn't be suprised to see SWP leave and unfortunately Bellamy might join Fulham. However Hart, Richards and Ireland will stay for sure.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have 38 players, you still want to sign Balotelli and Milner! Some of those are youth but I'd still expect Ireland to leave as you can tell he's not rated by Mancini! As for your valuation of Milner, I know there a bit loopy in Manchester, you paid 24million for Lescott, 19million for a left back but for a player who won young player of the year, voted by his fellow professionals as being one of the best midfielders this year as he was in the team of the year, just because he doesn't have a fancy name which your accustomed to buying don't try and come here telling us what our player is worth! It's simple really put up or shut up!

There is no way Stephen Ireland would be happy playing just the odd cup game and a few Europa league matches. If he misses the 25 he'll be out this window.

The window closes before the 25 man squad is announced. Stephen Ireland will not know until after the 31st August if he's in it or not (unless Mancini tells him he won't be in it to help him out the door).

He said they just all laugh at who the media is saying will be sold next.

I can't really believe they find it funny who will leave the club next. They currently have 38 players, they want to add 2 more but can only field 11. Players WILL leave the club and nobody will want to be deemed not good enough. Hardly funny.

With or without this story, he's still a greedy word removed and I don't want him to play for my club.

You reckon Milner is the only greedy word removed at Villa?

Dream world.

i doubt theres a player that wouldnt move to City, our club or any. No one will turn down the money they can offer.

With or without this story, he's still a greedy word removed and I don't want him to play for my club.

Dream world.

i doubt theres a player that wouldnt move to City, our club or any. No one will turn down the money they can offer.

or the chance of challenging for the league title.

and getting into the CL.

Money + ambition.

I reckon the lad in total realism is probably worth the £15M mark. Add into that the "City Factor" and £20M would probably be fare if a bit silly. However the question for Villa is whever or It is more beneficial to keep a decent young player or get £24M to bring in 2 or 3 decent players?
£15m? Hahaha. On your bike son. We paid £12m for an average winger from Newcastle who is now identified as one of Englands best potential future stars, who will replace Lampard or Gerrard.

Get realistic, or stop talking out of your arse.

Exactly. Milner is worth £20m without the Citeh factor, which probably pushes it to £25m. He's certainly not worth the £30m we're holding out for; but as the reluctant selling club, that's O'Neill's prerogative to put a stupid price on the lad's head. If this does drag on then I'd prefer that he stay. Because there's little point in getting all that money with a week to go.

£20m with add ons to £25m id take that WITHOUT ireland going too,richards you can have.if you need a striker id drive santa crap there myself. but i hope you dont make the mistake of saying we got the price we wanted,with so few days left to spend the money you will also cop for what we are with villa now.. a city tax.. where 10 becomes 15 and 15 to 20 and so on, so my guess is he`ll sign and it will be undisclosed.

£20m with add ons to £25m id take that WITHOUT ireland going too,richards you can have.if you need a striker id drive santa crap there myself. but i hope you dont make the mistake of saying we got the price we wanted,with so few days left to spend the money you will also cop for what we are with villa now.. a city tax.. where 10 becomes 15 and 15 to 20 and so on, so my guess is he`ll sign and it will be undisclosed.

:? :? :?

Dream world.

kaka

Dream world.

kaka

Surely there are a few players who have been affected, first hand, by the transfer of a player to City.

Villa players will see Barry going one year, Milner going the next year. They'll have witnessed what a club with too much power can do. Maybe players like Gabby or Albrighton will grow with the team, disliking how City do their business?

Not to mention they're local. I'd like to think that we have a few players who value the club that has brought them through the ranks more than a pile of money.

Not to mention they're local. I'd like to think that we have a few players who value the club that has brought them through the ranks more than a pile of money.

Your reading comics if you think any of our squad wouldn't go for the money.

They are not like fans, its their job and only do it for a set number of years, they dont realise how much money they have and want more, a lot of rich people are like that

Gabby for example, wont win the league with Vill anytime soon, he could go to a club double his wages and probably win the league sooner rather than later, he would turn that down just to stay with Villa?

No chance.

Im Sorry guys, i realise this isnt really my place to say but;

Please could we possibly stop with the baiting and counter-baiting that's been going on between City, Spurs and Villa fans on this topic of late. It's not what I come on here to read in my tea break and its getting tiresome, regardless of who may or may not be in the right.

Your reading comics if you think any of our squad wouldn't go for the money.

They are not like fans, its their job and only do it for a set number of years, they dont realise how much money they have and want more, a lot of rich people are like that

Gabby for example, wont win the league with Vill anytime soon, he could go to a club double his wages and probably win the league sooner rather than later, he would turn that down just to stay with Villa?

No chance.

Okay, thanks mate. Next time I want to know exactly what Villa players are thinking I'll ask you.