468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

From Sporting Life transfer centre:

1348: Villa nut 'Cool Hand' Luke Daw reckons he has the inside track at Villa Park. "I've got news on James Milner. A £21m fee has been agreed plus Stephen Ireland. You heard it here first." That flies in the face of what MON was saying this morning, but we'll see.

I`d be very surprised if this was true.

Yeah if that is true then that would be a fantastic deal for us. Seems unbelievable.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1348: Villa nut 'Cool Hand' Luke Daw reckons he has the inside track at Villa Park. "I've got news on James Milner. A £21m fee has been agreed plus Stephen Ireland. You heard it here first." That flies in the face of what MON was saying this morning, but we'll see.

and me! I can still add up even at my great age and MC currently value Ireland at 11 or 12 million, that makes an offer price of 32/33 MILLION for Milner. Man C are daft, but not that daft.

Ill agree with both points, you are old and your maths is spot on :lol: :winkold:

and me! I can still add up even at my great age and MC currently value Ireland at 11 or 12 million, that makes an offer price of 32/33 MILLION for Milner. Man C are daft, but not that daft.

Ill agree with both points, you are old and your maths is spot on :lol: :winkold:

Cheers beasley, you're not wrong unfortunately! :cheers:

Joe Hart has talked about going back out on loan if he's not playing this season.

It's very, VERY unrealistic but I wonder whether they'd accept Ireland + Hart for Milner.

Would people think that was a good deal or not?

Joe Hart has talked about going back out on loan if he's not playing this season.

It's very, VERY unrealistic but I wonder whether they'd accept Ireland + Hart for Milner.

I think whilst Hart is a brilliant keeper in the making, I think Guzan is Freidels understudy and isn't a bad keeper at all. I think he will be a Freidel in the making, especially if we have Hellboy as a coach once he retires.

I think whilst Hart is a brilliant keeper in the making, I think Guzan is Freidels understudy and isn't a bad keeper at all. I think he will be a Freidel in the making, especially if we have Hellboy as a coach once he retires.

Guzan really has a lot to learn before he can be officially Freidels understudy. I honestly don't rate Guzan that much unfortunately.

I`ll buy you a pint at a game if your there often for that cheap insult :D

Let me know a time and place and theres one in :cheers:

I might be old but I've got a memory like an elephant, so I'lll hold you to that. . :cheers:

Yes please.

ireland will only be worth 3-4m if he doesnt make their squad of 25 tho

I might be old but I've got a memory like an elephant, so I'lll hold you to that. . :cheers:

I hope you do.

Think Dave on H and V has had the same text off me about Milner but stress the information is unconfirmed but if it's true then something has to give this week .

What's been said?

Apparently MON and JM have fallen out and JM has refused to play for Villa and will be gone by the weekend.

MON in falling out with player shocker.

Think Dave on H and V has had the same text off me about Milner but stress the information is unconfirmed but if it's true then something has to give this week .

What's been said?

Apparently MON and JM have fallen out and JM has refused to play for Villa and will be gone by the weekend.

MON in falling out with player shocker.

NO WAY!?

:winkold:

I don't believe this for a minute! If Milner refused to play then Randy and Mon are both big enough to consign him to the reserves for the next two seasons. "No transfer for you!" in the slightly changed words of a Guzan orientated commentator. A load of rubbish imo!