• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to a good old "no comment" or "nothing to do with me" rather than a "My advice to him would be to try to get the situation sorted as quickly as possible" ?

Tell me what's wrong with his comment?

Surely his comment benefits us more than anything.

Personally speaking, I'd rather the deal be sorted out in 7 days rather than on August 31st.

What happened to a good old "no comment" or "nothing to do with me" rather than a "My advice to him would be to try to get the situation sorted as quickly as possible" ?

Tell me what's wrong with his comment?

Surely his comment benefits us more than anything.

Personally speaking, I'd rather the deal be sorted out in 7 days rather than on August 31st.

Id just rather not hear Barry talking openly about Villa or Milner in any way tbh.

Quite playing devils advocate to Barry . Hes a dickhead...and hopefully will be in their reserves soon enough.

Clearly the person who wrote the headline had zero understanding of what Barry was actually saying. :)

Well clearly the journalist got / tilted a headline for its own means.

But ..Dnno why the immediate rush of apologists and advocates for Barry on here tho.

"My advice to him would be to try to get the situation sorted as quickly as possible" ?

Shut up Barry.

Clearly the person who wrote the headline had zero understanding of what Barry was actually saying. :)

But ..Dnno why the immediate rush of apologists and advocates for Barry on here tho.

"My advice to him would be to try to get the situation sorted as quickly as possible" ?

Shut up Barry.

Because he's done nothing wrong. :?

He said something what we all want to happen and said absolutely nothing wrong or anything bad about Villa or saying anything that Milner should join City etc...etc..

Shut up Barry.

Because he's done nothing wrong. :?

He said something what we all want to happen and said absolutely nothing wrong or anything bad about Villa or saying anything that Milner should join City etc...etc..

Well meek.

Maybe he should square up to Randy Lerner and Faulkner then as MON has said several times in the last few weeks that he is not part of the negotiations.

to be fair the papers would spin a "no comment" into something controversial anyway.

Totally agree with Barry's comments and it the same sentiments of every Villa fan, the actual headline does not reflect to the actual comments. He's basically saying it should be sorted as soon as possible for the best interests of him, the clubs and everyone involved.

Barrys comments were very respectful to Villa and ONeill, some people are just refusing to see the wood through the trees.

There's no need to be negative about this at all.

Worth repeating.

Barrys comments were very respectful to Villa and ONeill, some people are just refusing to see the wood through the trees.

There's no need to be negative about this at all.

Worth repeating.

Certainly was.

I guess certain people just find it it hard to forgive. And did Gareth do anything wrong in the first place?

We need this Milner thing sorted now, one way or the other. The press will just keep printing this negative bullshit until it is.