PL: Hull a Match Thread 2010/04/21 19:45

limpid

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 good minutes 10 sloppy minutes. 25 minutes total bleurgh - no passing no control letting the giants of hull dominate. sort it out please, we can't afford to let them get back into this. A 2nd goal in the first ten minutes after time.

Petrovs been non existent, as per.

Really? I thought he'd had a very decent first half, he's been solid in the middle and protected the back four and he's got forward and had three or four efforts on goal - a good half for me.

Once again I agree

It's an open game which will suit us, dirty Hull have upset our rhythm slightly. I think we'll step it up in the second half as they were giving us plenty of space to run into. Fagan and McShane are horrible horrible word removeds.

Really? I thought he'd had a very decent first half, he's been solid in the middle and protected the back four and he's got forward and had three or four efforts on goal - a good half for me.

Agree, Petrov has done well.

Generally, we're not looking like top 4 material tonight, though, are we?

Interesting half - we were very lucky not to concede and I'm glad we didn't. Cuellar and Dunne got a massive let-off there. We need to slow it down and retain possession here - we're well placed to go into the 2nd half but we need a 2nd goal to kill them off. Collins, Gabby and Downing are all standing out for me so far.

Agree, Petrov has done well.

Generally, we're not looking like top 4 material tonight, though, are we?

Not even close but when have we really?

I like Fagan. Lets get him! Every other team has a dirty player...

I don't want that Sha supporting scum bag anywhere near Villa, and a totally shit player

You missed something....fixed.

I was only kidding...the game is so boring....need a little action at VT...