Which party gets your X  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Liberal Democrat
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Labour
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Not voting
    • Spoil Ballot

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems we've had the first Egg of the campaign .. of course it was a student who threw it though it is somewhat surprising that a student was up that early

Great quip from Cameron, following on from the Chicken in Tamworth yesterday "Now I know what came first, thye chicken and not the egg"

Oh interesting just found out that Clegg is the only English political leader to state that he doesn’t believe in God

tempted to hope he gets the job now

That's it I'm voting for him.

I'll just have to ignore the fact that he went to a public school.

I did that Sky thing.

Labour - Europe, benefits, Pensions

Tory - Zilch

Lib Dem - Tax, Spending, police, Health, Immigration

None of the above - Defence, Political Reform.

Surprised me a bit. I also apart from 2 questions, didn't know who owned which policies.

What % of the vote would they actually need to get to come first ?

seems some bloke has worked it out for us all ...

Professor John Curtice, Britain’s leading psephologist, said the party’s would need 37 per cent support to be the largest party in a hung parliament and about 40 per cent to win the election outright.

I'll just have to ignore the fact that he went to a public school.

and that he used to be a tory

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

I think the current anti politics state is also down to Labour to be honest, and not just the expenses issue, more to do with the promises made 13 years ago, the way the public were cynically treated durring the nulabour "project" and their reaction to that. The way labour raised hope only to destroy it stored up issues for the way in which politics works in this country and they have themselves to blame

I'm guessing from your belief that 13 years of Labour would leave people disillusioned that you are 13 and have never considered what went before, and before that, and before that. They are all self serving liars. You just have to decide whether you have a preference for any of the potential spin off from any particular bunch of self serving liars being in power.

No much older than 13 unfortunately. Still thanks for the insult and nice to see a mod applauding it.

Failing to see a personal insult in there, unless of course you happen to be wearing the self serving liar hat?

"I'm guessing from your belief that 13 years of Labour would leave people disillusioned that you are 13 and have never considered what went before, and before that, and before that"

Which Party would you normally vote for - I wouldn't doesnt seem to be an option

could have sworn there was a None of these option at the right of the screen ?

Yep, white X in a red box.

You both fail there sorry, it clearly says "Another Party", I don't usually vote for "Another PArty" nor do I normally vote for any of the Big three, so exactly as I said, I can't truthfully answer the first page

"I'm guessing from your belief that 13 years of Labour would leave people disillusioned that you are 13 and have never considered what went before, and before that, and before that"

If you are insulted by that Richard I'd suggest you are too easily offended, he's making a point about your opinion not insulting you, he's simply saying that you appear to have forgotten what went on before Labour. But I suspect you know that already don't you

Seems we've had the first Egg of the campaign .. of course it was a student who threw it though it is somewhat surprising that a student was up that early

Shame Cameron didn't do a Prescott and thump the thrower

booo hisss - trying to claim to be the "victim" when it was his Oik that got hit :-)

and that "joke" - lame lame lame - Cameron needs a better script writer :-)

booo hisss - trying to claim to be the "victim" when it was his Oik that got hit :-)

and that "joke" - lame lame lame - Cameron needs a better script writer :-)

To be fair Ian, Cameron could donate a million pounds to charity and you would put spin on it as negative.. ;)

It would be as the charity would probably be something like "Poor young Tory Hunt ball" or "Servants for Africa" and thn he would claim Tax relief via his off shore accounts in Belize :-)

I still love that Prescott reaction and the smug look being removed from that idiot that threw the thing at him.

p.s. Do they throw eggs in other countries or is that a British thing? always seems so quirky

p.s. Do they throw eggs in other countries or is that a British thing

the red shirts were throwing them at the police recently in BKK as i recall l

I still love that Prescott reaction and the smug look being removed from that idiot that threw the thing at him.

TBH Prescott should have been booted from the party for that it isn't really anything to be proud of however much the egg thrower deserved it , Politicans should act with dignity (yeah ,I know they don't) but for the deputy leader of a major party to act like that was qute shameful ..

I got a leaflet through my door earlier from the Conservatives suggesting that I vote for change in my constituency. They seem to have forgotten that they are already in charge in my constituency. Ah well I'm happy to follow their advice and vote for someone else.