The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

87d0c9362ae85a65aa55ec583e3f578f.jpg

Haha this is the dream.

I'm considering making one.

I'm a bit better with tools than I was when I was doing backyard wrestling at 14 years of age, so I'm pretty sure I could improve on the vinyl strap and cardboard plate efforts I made then.

I've watched a few YouTube video tutorials on homemade belts and while I got some good ideas, I could do better than most of them.

Plus then I could personalise it for the event for a bit of extra fun.

I'd still use vinyl for the straps but I'd do it better than I did back in the day, and I'm thinking some spraypainted tin sheeting for the plates. If I end up doing it I'll post up the results :)

I've no idea where that one came from.

That was in a bar in London and we spotted this guy sat at a table on his own with the WWE title draped over his knee :crylaugh:

It looked proper legit so God knows how much it cost him.

• 2 weeks later...

MITB was absolutely brilliant one of the best PPVs in ages

Cena-AJ was great match until they ruined the ending (without spoiling it) was very happy with the MITB winner think thta person deserved the win whether you like them or not 

On 09/06/2016 at 15:51, Stevo985 said:

I've no idea where that one came from.

That was in a bar in London and we spotted this guy sat at a table on his own with the WWE title draped over his knee :crylaugh:

It looked proper legit so God knows how much it cost him.

About £400, if it's the official replica one :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Goldberg lame

angle would be epic. Him go after ruses for us title?

He'll likely be back in a more reserved capacity. He'll likely have matches every now and again but he'll probably be the leader in a stable featuring America Alpha when they get called up from NXT.

Money in the Bank was awesome!

Spoiler

Great tag match. It was great to see Enzo actually put together some offence after every match so far has been him getting isolated and destroyed until he manages to make a tag and Cass cleans house. Really well put together match with some great spots. I don't love the New Day but they'll always get into decent rivalries and they can all put on a pretty good match. I doubt we'll see the Club continue in the tag division in an ongoing capacity, you'd assume they'll have bigger fish to fry.

It was great to see Rusev make Titus O'Neil tap like a bitch. What a weirdly set up rivalry, where Titus would always come out after a Rusev match and get in his face, but where Rusev was set up as the heel. Did anyone really want Titus to win? Good result and more Lana on TV is always a good thing :)

I fast forwarded the women's match. I'm sick of this rivalry.

AJ vs Cena was great! The Styles Clash is fast becoming the least effective finisher in the WWE, which shits me, but really well put together match overall. Styles makes everyone look good and they worked really well. At one point you could hear Cena talking about the match to Styles as they went into a corner. Nothing really specific but you could clearly hear the whispering to each other. That was always how it was going to finish, the only thing I could have really asked for was someone to come out to stop the Gallows and Anderson, and then turn on Cena and join the Club. They need another member.

MitB was great, but you'd expect that with the 6 wrestlers in there. Great spots, lots of great bumps taken and a good result which made the main event far more interesting than it otherwise might have been. Ambrose winning the title is far, far more interesting than Reigns keeping it would have been, I just hope they don't hand it straight back to Reigns. A Rollins Ambrose feud would be excellent.

Â