The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

There's only one move anyone ever needs to learn in wrestling anyway. M_spinaroonie.gif

Stevo knows it.

isqU2nnXmQxUB.gif

I have actually performed the spinaroonie on the rugby pitch, having scored 5 tries in one match.

• Like 2

So Cena will win MITB and act as an interim champion for Lesnar to take the gold where he will carry it to Mania, lose to a triumphant returning Daniel Bryan/Roman Reigns and then leave.

Hooooooooly SHIT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Gf3gXvZ-k

Edit: 52:00 - They're fighting the bad guys and Roddy TAGS IN, he actually **** tags in!!! This is the best worst thing I've ever seen!

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 2

So Cena is champion again? I haven't watched WWE really since I moved out a couple of years ago but it must be quite depressing to just watch him win over and over again. I never understood why they never tried him as a heel, he would have been quite good at it and would have generated quite a lot of hate at least. Most of the bad guys are the ones you actually get behind nowadays, at least it was true when I last saw it. It takes skill to be properly hated like HHH back in the day.

Tbh with Daniel Bryan injured, there are not many other wrestlers ready to take that step up and hold the title.  Whoever holds it now will probably be defending it against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.  Reigns will be going toe to toe with Triple H.  Apart from him I can't think of anyone that would big enough for Brock to face in his first match after beating Taker.

Still sucks that Cena is champion tho.

Tbh with Daniel Bryan injured, there are not many other wrestlers ready to take that step up and hold the title.  Whoever holds it now will probably be defending it against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.  Reigns will be going toe to toe with Triple H.  Apart from him I can't think of anyone that would big enough for Brock to face in his first match after beating Taker.

Still sucks that Cena is champion tho.

My level of interest is reading this thread and watching YouTube clips these days, but what is up with the likes of Wyatt, Reins or Cesaro?

Edited by The_Rev

Â