The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

This made me lolzzzzzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pquYAEfbBFM#t=188%C2%A0

EDIT:  I'm doing it right dammit, why isn't it working? :(

Edited by Wainy316

Saw Sting was at the wwe/Mattell comic con stall with Hogan, Hey man, Jimmy Hart and D-Bry, in his proper crow get up, not has weird joker-esque schtick from TNA.

I know it will be crap and too little too late but I'm gonna be positive about it. I can't wait for Sting to debut!

It will be more interesting than lesnar vs SuperCena so get behind it you guys and be positive about it

:)

:thumb:

I guess Sting will be around, in person, October/November time when the game is coming out? Survivor Series? I would say that's not too early  to announce a Sting/Taker Wrestlemania match, which is pretty much the only angle I can think of that would make any sense, as obvious as it is. Duel retirement match or something.

In equally massive news, KENTA is officially in WWE. It appears he is indeed going to be utlised in NXT first, and I know a lot of indy guys of gone to NXT with hype, but frankly this guy is just too massive for NXT. It's **** KENTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmPG9RSCKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou3RU9bgc9Q

You'll recognise two moves at least there if you haven't seen KENTA before. They're kinda his, really. Could get a KENTA/Sami Callihan match up on NXT though. Yatta~!

Watched the latest CZW event 'New Heights' the other day, cos the title match opponent was kinda messed up, they ended up putting 'Speedball' up against Biff for the title in only his second CZW match. He was pretty awesome. Lost though, natuarlly.

Just watching today's Smackdown - Ambrose/Cesaro was almost like a proper old school WWF Hardcore match.

Edited by hogso

Hardly them commentating either seems to be a push on younger male /female combos ...watched the highlights show today and it was so boring ....wwe needs a massive overhaul and that would have to include the McMahon family leaving

Hmm things looking up (until they ruin them all that is).

Fergal "Prince" Devitt was officially announced by WWE as having signed with the organization and will be reporting imminently to NXT.

The Devitt deal had been put together in late 2013 and was largely confirmed in January when he failed to renew his contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling, leaving the company a few months later.

Devitt, Kevin Steen, Kenta Kobayashi and Willie Mack are among those scheduled to start with WWE this summer.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/38197-wwe-formally-announces-devitts-signing

Edited by flamingsombrero

Devitt is **** legit, he should do well. Is Steen confirmed? I love the guy, but his whole image is based around being stiff as heck (chortle), plus he wouldn't be able to use his finisher in WWE. They could use him as a destroyer type heel or something.

Gosh there's some talent going to land in NXT.

Just watched Raw for the first time in over a year.

I didn't recognise half the wrestlers, the matches were boring and predictable, and the over zealous patriotism bordering on xenophobia has gotten even worse. What was with that ridiculous shoot with the Russian guy with a flag and then Jack Swagger getting in the ring with an American flag and the embarrassing photo on the Titan-tron of an average American with a wife and two kids who Swagger was fighting for? My God man, it's getting out of control now. What an absolute heap of steaming shit that was.

It doesn't even compare to the Attitude era. I'm not sure why you lot still watch it. It was garbage.

Edit: Just noticed Cody Rhodes is now fighting under the same gimmick as his brother as Stardust? Words fail me.

Oh, and those Wyatt Family goons reminds of the sick paedophile psychos from True Detective.

Edited by Ginko

Â