The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

My post Wrestlemania high has gone completley.  Raw has been awful for a while now and it got worse this week judging by what I have read.  How you can you make something as awesome as Cesaro and Heyman joining forces just plain awful.  Also no one gives a shit about El Torito v Hornswoggle!

I've lost a lot of interest as well. Kane vs Bryan is (was? I'm not sure if they're still running with this) dumb and boring because nobody takes Kane as a legitimate threat. Shield vs Evolution sucks because whilst The Shield are rad, nobody cares about Evolution at all. 

Please please please do something with Cesaro before he becomes the next Curtis Axel. I honestly don't know if him winning or losing at Payback is good or bad because whilst beating Sheamus is always good, the US title is a joke and I don't want Cesaro defending it when he should be pushing for the title whilst Bryan is out injured.

The IC division is the most interesting thing at the moment.  Cesaro, Barrett, Sheamus (who is good he just needs a revamp) and RVD are all involved with each other at the moment.

Hopefully this will lead to the IC and US titles unifying.

NXT Takeover is worth a watch, specifically the Zayn/Breeze match. There's a wonderful moment when it looks like Zayn is setting up for the package piledriver (El Generico's ex tag partner Kevin Steen's finisher), and you can see members of the crowd properly marking out :D but Breeze rolls out of that, only to be hit by a...well a move I can't recall ever seeing before. Cracking stuff.

• Like 1

Â