The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

It's hilarious really. Bryan was champion, Cesaro looked like he was about to get a mega-push. Fast forward a few months and john cena wins lol (ok, Bryan got injured but still. john cena.) and Cesaro is a jobber.

And they wonder why the network is failing hard.

Thing is they have got probably the best talent roster since the attitude era.  Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins, Cesaro, Rhodes, Wyatt, Bryan, Ziggler are all main event superstars waiting to happen.  I think in particular Ambrose has the ability to be a new Austin like figure. 

An enjoyable Summerslam.  Great brawl between Ambrose and Rollins, nice swerve turn for Nikki Bella (I genuinely didn't see it coming).

Very pleasantly surprised with the comprehensive way Lesnar was allowed to destroy Cena.  Cena sold more in that match than he has in his entire career combined.  Most one sided main event ever, superb.

Hmm things looking up (until they ruin them all that is).

Fergal "Prince" Devitt was officially announced by WWE as having signed with the organization and will be reporting imminently to NXT.

The Devitt deal had been put together in late 2013 and was largely confirmed in January when he failed to renew his contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling, leaving the company a few months later.

Devitt, Kevin Steen, Kenta Kobayashi and Willie Mack are among those scheduled to start with WWE this summer.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/38197-wwe-formally-announces-devitts-signing

Cena fodder.

An enjoyable Summerslam.  Great brawl between Ambrose and Rollins, nice swerve turn for Nikki Bella (I genuinely didn't see it coming).

Very pleasantly surprised with the comprehensive way Lesnar was allowed to destroy Cena.  Cena sold more in that match than he has in his entire career combined.  Most one sided main event ever, superb.

Found the main event boring as hell to be honest. German Suplex after German Suplex, Cena lies panting on the floor, couple of flurries before Lesner knees him in the ribs, German Suplex x 3, rinse, repeat. Ambrose and Rollins was the best match, the rest kind of sucked.

And that **** xenophobic feud between Jack Swagger and the Russian guy who's really Bulgarian... that needs to die a **** death, seriously.

That feud is worth it for Lana though.

I liked the Lesnar-Cena match, it's been a long time since I've seen a proper beat down like that. 

The Ambrose-Rollins match was my favourite though, that clothesline from Ambrose was absolutely incredible! 

Lesnar v Cena was hardly a technical feast but it told the story perfectly and was pretty shocking to have such a one sided match on a PPV.

I thought, the IC, Divas title, Ambrose v Rollins, Brie v Steph, Regins v Orton and the main event all delivered.

A B+ Pay Per View.

I haven't been watching regularly but when I do I find Reigns pretty boring. He's cringeworthy on the mic. I hope they wait until Daniel Bryan returns and have him beat Lesnar to get his title back, preferably at Wrestlemania.

Bray Wyatt is the coolest character at the moment but they don't seem to be making the most of him.

Yeah, I'm not keen on Ambrose either. He lacks a decent finisher too - the Superman Punch and Spear are really poor. 

The Ambrose v Rollins rematch last night on RAW was brilliant again.

Loving how over Mox is :D

Although have to question how PG the product is now, I mean, stamping on a guys head on to cinder blocks is quite a thing.

Edited by hogso

Yeah, I'm not keen on Ambrose either. He lacks a decent finisher too - the Superman Punch and Spear are really poor. 

I assume you meant to say Reigns because Ambrose is awesome.

I assume you meant to say Reigns because Ambrose is awesome.

Ah yeah I did. Ambrose is the best thing in WWE right now by miles

• 2 weeks later...
Â