The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I'm sure I have that on a DVD, it's either on Best of Backyard Wrestling or Too Sick for TV, which I bought when I was 12, some disgusting things on there including the famous kickboxing video where the guy kicks his opponent and his leg just raps around him Luc Nilis style and an arm wrestling match where these two guys are really putting everything into it, a great match of strength as neither can move the other until there is a loud SNAP and one gy just gets up and walks off with his lower arm dangling.

I'm sure I have that on a DVD, it's either on Best of Backyard Wrestling or Too Sick for TV, which I bought when I was 12, some disgusting things on there including the famous kickboxing video where the guy kicks his opponent and his leg just raps around him Luc Nilis style and an arm wrestling match where these two guys are really putting everything into it, a great match of strength as neither can move the other until there is a loud SNAP and one gy just gets up and walks off with his lower arm dangling.

I think I may have had that DVD.

Actually, maybe mine was called something like "You gotta see this!!"

But same thing. I got about 10 minutes into it. It showed a street luge guy crashing into some hay bails and more or less ripping his foot off. His screams haunt me to this day! Couldn't stomach it after that

• Like 1

I think I may have had that DVD.

Actually, maybe mine was called something like "You gotta see this!!"

But same thing. I got about 10 minutes into it. It showed a street luge guy crashing into some hay bails and more or less ripping his foot off. His screams haunt me to this day! Couldn't stomach it after that

That's the one! "You Gotta See This: Too Sick for TV"

Had some women's topless boxing on there, featuring some of the roughest women I've ever seen.

I probably didn't get that far.

After the street luge, the DVD became scarier than any horror film I've ever seen, because I was constantly on edge that something horrifying was going to happen ALL THE TIME.

In fact, we watched it at Uni and I was closing my eyes and just shouting "aw sick! gross!" etc when everyone else shouted :D

There's parts 2, 3 and 4 of something called 'too sick for TV' on youtube. Don't know if it's the same thing.

Ah, actually seems as though it's something called 'too hot for fox'

Edited by hogso

My brothers father in law (who died a while ago, sadly) bought him a DVD whilst on holiday in Spain called "Traces of Death" - he thought it was a horror film and the front cover of the DVD led you to that conclusion..

Needless to say, it was basically a snuff movie with clips of people dying, being killed, torture, being quartered by cars, knobs being chopped off, war atrocities, falling, breaking bones, decomposition sped up, shootings, murders, stabbings, sports things gone wrong and plenty of other nasty things.

As a 13 year old, I found it horribly curious and watched it once..

I can still remember most of it, such was it's nastiness.

Wish I hadn't now to be honest :(

Villaajax, you got backyard wrestling: best of thunderpower14 on DVD? Sounds like a good spot too.

Unfortunately all my backyard wrestling was done on cameras with actual tape in them which has degraded to the point of being unwatchable :(

If i'd been born 5 years later, it would all probably be on youtube now. I'm not sure whether i'm happy or sad that it's gone forever. Some of it was pretty horrendous!

• Like 1

I'd love to see that! I enjoy backyard wrestling, there is a board on a wrestling forum I use where people try to promote their own stuff and it's always a fun watch.

Lots on YouTube.

Â