The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Sting will bring some excitement to the WWE but it's a shame he is past his prime.

They should have Sandow come out as Sting next week. :)

Sting should come out as Sting

tumblr_mr8tl7sMcR1st8ue6o1_400.gif

What sort of angle could they use him in? I can't immediately think of anyone on the roster who would be sufficent to fued with him...bring him in as some sort of general manager, or senior 'board' member to fued with Kane/HHH? Or is he just showing up for one show to say something like 'I think Roman Reigns is awesome', and then off he pops, like Flair did? Is the show in his hoemtown or something?

Sting will walk out and get literally no pop at all.

Um sorry mate but you'll be able to hear me cheering from Australia.

Even if my cheers have to go back in time because I don't watch it live, if Sting is in WWE I WILL be audible at the stadium as it happens.

The cena kids & their moms won't know who he is. That's what is wrong with it all.

I was round my mate's missus's house the other day and her kid who is 8 had a Sting wrestling figure which surprised me. I was feeling proper nostalgic, he had some mental Nerf guns as well.

Sting has always been a bit meh to me apart from his awesome 1997 angle.

I barely ever watched him when he went all black, my memories are of ITV lunchtimes on Saturday when he had the blonde hair and fought Big Van Vader in between the A Team and Baywatch.

Sting has always been a bit meh to me apart from his awesome 1997 angle.

I barely ever watched him when he went all black, my memories are of ITV lunchtimes on Saturday when he had the blonde hair and fought Big Van Vader in between the A Team and Baywatch.

Yeah and I always used to think who's that blonde douche tagging with Flying Brian Pillman.

Sting will walk out and get literally no pop at all.

Um sorry mate but you'll be able to hear me cheering from Australia.

Even if my cheers have to go back in time because I don't watch it live, if Sting is in WWE I WILL be audible at the stadium as it happens.

Interestingly, can anyone here tell me how Sting looked in TNA in recent years? Does he still have 'it'? At 55 he's well past his peak, it makes you wonder what sort of angle he'd have if/when he does appear. I always thought it would be cool if he'd return and square off against Undertaker but that ship has well and truly sailed. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â