PL: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2010/04/18 16:00

limpid

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at this game, and you look at what is actually happening, it's almost unbelievable that we've not scored more goals.

We're following the textbook, loads of balls into the box, lots of pressure, possession and threat, but we're somehow producing nothing.

Guest Ricardomeister
It was another clear dive!

It really wasn't. But I'm sure you'll keep telling yourself it was.

Maybe not a dive but there was no need for him to go down. He needs to stop being such a wimp and stay on his feet. And you keep telling yourself it was a pen and maybe you will convince yourself as none of the Villa players who were much nearer than you even bothered to appeal seriously.

If you look at this game, and you look at what is actually happening, it's almost unbelievable that we've not scored more goals.

We're following the textbook, loads of balls into the box, lots of pressure, possession and threat, but we're somehow producing nothing.

This is down to:

1) Forwards missing sitters.

2) Shit final balls.

Then perhaps we should try something else? We won't though we will just keep doing this until the final whistle. Its rubbish, utter rubbish and shows how limited O'Neill's tactics are.

CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS CROSS

Im sick of this shit

Sitting in the Holte vs Bolton we were doing the same thing. My mate and I left VP really really frustrated, despite the scoreline, at the same shit over and over and over again.

What's most frustrating for me is how easy it is to put right.